SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

hey my awesome friend @Glisten 😍

how are you xx

do you want the heat or the rain or both 

@Healandlove 

We're currently at a local Sri Lankan restaurant for my partner's birthday. 😋

How do you feel about sharing a room @Blackcloud ? I reckon I'd be too anxious to be sharing with a stranger. So does that mean you share a room with someone else, and there are other rooms which people share as well?

Hope it works well. I guess it's a step towards independence which is great.

BTW, the bunny is cute as!

@Shaz51 my Shazy Bee 🐝 

I’m good with both heat and rain.

I was outside in the pouring rain finishing my Agri drains today. Did some landscaping, until I was so drenched that rain water was sloshing in my steel caps. Then hypothermia started settling in 🥶 

Into a hot shower and fleeces.

I can’t sleep in heat. But during the day I have a high tolerance.

When I was in QLD after 9 months I was missing the bright sunshine of WA.

Sorry this is a very long-ass reply to your question.

G

Oh wonderful! Happy birthday to you lovely partner!! Enjoy the night out 🥰

@Glisten that is gold! I love dogs and their interaction with water. My girl Kelly used to love swimming in the river and biting the water. She'd swim along with her head under water and all you'd see is the white tip of her tail. 

Did you get footage of said pup trying to catch the water? That would be a site to see!

@ENKELI what breed of dog was Kelly?

A dog swimming underwater, my childhood dog Sam the Labrador. He liked to fetch river rocks for you 😆

I haven’t got any vision of Aries and the water because all of us were drenched to our underwear.

Also my bum makes pocket calls or locks me out. So I leave my phone upstairs 😬

G

@Glisten  Mac and Lenny are gorgeous.

@ENKELI 

Yes I'm on the public dental waitlist. But this tooth was causing me so much pain. I couldn't wait the two years to get it fixed. So I got an emergency voucher to see a regular dentist, who would then be paid by the state. For treating this one tooth.

Now I wait two years and can have my other cavities repaired 

They are very easy to look after. @greenpea . A fishtank with an air filter. Clean their tank occassionally. Feed them mealworms or piece of meat. They have beautiful smiley faces.