SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@utopia  hi utopia are Axalotyls hard to look after?  i have always been fascinated by them 😄

Morning everyone 😊

@Shaz51 @utopia @Glisten @Oaktree @MJG017 @greenpea @Mustang67 @ENKELI @ArraDreaming + anyone else!

How's the public holiday treating you all?

@Glisten oh Mac and Lenny are gorgeous!

Hi my friends @Glisten @greenpea @Mustang67 @Oaktree @ENKELI @Shaz51 @MJG017 @Jynx @tyme @rav3n 

Happy Friday!

hiya!! @Healandlove 😊 how's your morning going?

@rav3n I'm OK thank you. Just got teary looking at photos from my friend who is a beautiful auntie. How are you?

aww so these are happy tears? @Healandlove i'm surprisingly good - not really a morning person and barely slept but somehow functioning this morning! 😆

Hi @Healandlove how have you been? It is a glorious day outside in Adelaide at the moment. 

Perhaps I should actually sit in the egg chair I purchased over a year ago and never used, and finish reading Empowered Women Empower Women. I just have clothes washing to do, and it does most of that by itself. 

Hiya @Healandlove 

How are you doing?

Thanks for tagging me.

I have to go have a shower and get dressed and then decide which lite n easy breakfast to eat. I didn’t eat my meals from the last two days because hubby cooked something tastier that I have been eating. Bit naughty. I am not ordering lite n easy next week.

@ArraDreaming wrote:

We love where we live @rav3n @ we moved here T the start of August but before that still had some spaces at our old houses but not acreage like this
Just renting
We love hiking, surfing, canoeing, camping, pretty much anything’
Im getting our oldest son prepped for his first overnight hike with me soon
We have a dog named Nicki

i'm a couple days late in responding, just read this 😅 @ArraDreaming 

i'm so glad you all love the new place you live at, definitely sounds like a lovely spot! first overnight hike with your oldest son sounds so exciting, defs will be a special moment for you both!! does overnight hiking involve carrying all the camping gear while going on the hike? and is Nicki joining this hike? 😊

Hi @rav3n, every day is a public holiday for me. Lol

I have managed to get a load of washing on, so while that's going through its cycle I am getting some sun.