SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@tyme . I can't afford to fix my teeth on the Disability Pension. A root canal and crown would cost thousands.

Lol

Totally hear you Even people who have a full time job may not be able to afford it! It's not cheap at all! One 'look' at your teeth is like "$300 please"

We are on DSP too @utopia , @tyme 

@utopia I live in the biggest and best State in Australia. Western Australia. I’m currently just on the West side of Pearce RAAF Airbase.

I live on a friend’s property surrounded by these guys. Meet Mac and Lenny.

G

IMG_3645.jpeg

@Shaz51 @tyme @utopia @Glisten @Oaktree @MJG017 

Hi everyone!

I saw earlier talk of cream buns...yum!

I just had a Mecca's chocolate sundae, so bad for me but need some sugar as I try to finish of this project for work!

I'm exhausted and just want to go to bed. It's cold in Sydney today. 

I'm sorry about your teeth @utopia. Going to the dentist is so expensive! There should be dental work assistance 😔

Hugs to you all xx

@Glisten @Shaz51 @tyme @Healandlove 

A couple of years ago my GP said i should get a couple of broken teeth looked at.  I told him I couldn't afford it.  He said there was a service here id Adelaide where you could get cheap dental but it would be by students.  I didn't like the sound of that so I never took it further... I know I should of, but you know... fear 😨

If you're braver than I am, then maybe there's something similar available near you @utopia.

@utopia if you don't have private health cover there is government dental services available in each state. 

I am on centrelink but have private health insurance. It's not something I can afford to be without these days. 

@Glisten hey G, how are the nags?

Any more lessons?

The sun has been shining in the valley of swans. I called the place that my services provider wanted me to work at but got no answer. I tried a couple of times too. Oh well I did my part. 

I don't want casual work anyway. 

It all seems too much effort really. I think I'm getting too old for this nonsense. 

I can't say that I have ever eaten one of these. Does anyone know if their any good?

@Shaz51 @MJG017 @Jynx @Glisten @