SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

UGG, FORGOT ABOUT THAT! Betta dress and see if left out front, yikes! Oh dear, panic mode...

Oh dear @Former-Member Lucky I am around this morning to remind you lol  I wouldn't bother getting dressed though - would go out in my jammies Smiley Tongue

@Former-Member  Hope they managed to leave your groceries earlier. 💕💜💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just a quick flyby. @Zoe7  @Maggie  @  Nearly ready for my roadtrip to Sydney (4hrs). Put home delivery groceries away and Just had brunch + pills and having rest as get syncope after eating, and. Really stress getting out the door these days. Gotta take furbaby so will plan o/n sleep in the car since Sydney contacts problematic. Be good to see dad, and get my mail, oh, that has to be before 5pm, better get a move on - tske take that shower. Take care today, feel better 💗

Drive safely Hon - take breaks when you need to and give little Georgia a walk @Former-Member Sleeping in the car does not sound ideal but with Georgia with you I get it - I would do the same if I had Toby with me. Hugs Hon. Let us know when you arrive Heart

safe travels @Former-Member , thinking of you lots Heart

Drive safely @Former-Member 💜💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

madeIt3-232705-01.jpeg

Yep, I did it 😁 Made it to Sydney, bedded down in my car and trying to go to sleep. Had to take analgesia for back and hip pain, still waiting for it to kick in 2am. Thought I'd Betta let you know I made it ok. Left my place 2pm & arrived Sydney 5:30, which is pretty good considering all the roadworks. Grabbed a coffee @ a dog friendly cafe, then visited dad with munchies.  Dad was already in bed (6pm) but in good spirits and shaved etc. Seemed more alert, and talkative - if he could just find those words 😞 Not sure he knew who I was... but the heart familiarity was there.  He called Georgia dog up onto the bed and they had a good cuddle. Bought him a chicken kebab on a stick... he didnt want it but enjoyed feeding Georgia a piece at a time, actually, every second one went in his mouth -  that was cute. I left dad round 8pm, had coffee with a friend who was happy for me to sleep in her backyard... in the car of cause - I have a spring mattress now, it's reeeeeealy comfe. Brang Georgia's bed and she's snoring beside me. Its really quiet here, for Sydney, but feels safe, actually  feels like I'm on camp. So wish I had my Kidz with me doing this stuff - didn't really happen all those years of dv & family court struggles.

Driving far - theres a  lot of time to think driving on on my  own... had a few tears, but on the whole, driving is great...  really love the countryside, the rolling hills, and cattle, lots of little lambs along the way today, aww, but I  especially love high country, the blue mountains, the bellbirds, trees and quaint roadside shops... makes me feel alive. 

Georgia dog is behaving..., especially amazing as I didn't stop once 😯 (she's  happy if she can see me).

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes @ Maggie  @@  @ zoe7 ... helps that you're here for me. 

Hope you're starting to feel better Zoe7? Did ya get to the chemist? 

Catch up tomorrow, 

Nightynight 😴

@Former-Member  I liked your country description. Rolling hills, birds, quaint cafes.

Good your safe in a friends backyard, spring mattress Georgia and all. Not sure when you head back, but take it easy.

I went for a drive not long ago with a friend. Green rolling hills, snow on the mountains, so good for the soul.

I hope you get some sleep tonight, and some more time with your dad tomorrow, oops, today. 💜💕💜💕🐶🐶🐶

So pleased you have arrived safely @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy Your description of the countryside made me feel like I was there with you - so beautiful Hon Smiley Very Happy

Also glad you have Georgia with you - had a giggle at her snoring beside you. Toby often makes little puppy sounds in his sleep and that is super cute too.

I did make it to the chemist and got some more meds to help with my cold. I felt a lot better yesterday but didn't sleep much last night with my nose blocked so feeling  a little worse agaon today. Going to head out to the garage soon though and cut the fence palings so I can get them done today. That will leave tomorrow for planning and footy watching ...and time to relax as well.

Much love to you and hopes that there are some good moments with your Dad. Stay safe and drive home carefully Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance