SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: why can't I cope longer?

Yes Hon taking tomorrow off. Called just after lunch time when I could feel it getting worse - have only moved off the couch today to eat - at least I managed that tonight. Hadn't had anything all day so steamed some veggies @Former-Member 

Toby is like Georgia - takes so long for him to dry after a bath but he looks so cute with his straggly wet hair lol

Great job on ordering the groceries - early for them to be delivered - I am hoping I am still asleep at 7am Smiley Surprised Can't breath at all through my nose though so might be a long night for me. Going to stay on the couch where it is super warm and that way I can try to sleep with head raised also - that might help me a bit.

Going to be 2 here overnight so you are going to be double us lol - forecast 15 for tomorrow though which is an improvement on today ...at least the rain has stopped for now so if I need to go to the chemist in the morning then I won't get wet as well.

brrrrrrrrr my @Former-Member , pleae stay warm my friend xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Zoe7, you do sound myserable. Some chemists will deliver, but maybe it will be good for you to get out the house for a min. Hugzies 💜🌷😷
Former-Member
Not applicable

Wall heater on @Shaz51 🌷

Feels like my head is going to explode tonight @Former-Member and have a high fever. Had some meds to try to bring that down - just about due for some more Smiley Frustrated The chemist I used to go to does deliver but the cheaper one doesn't. It is only a few minutes away though so will head there in the morning to get something to help with my sinuses ...my nose is running so fast I have no chance of catching it lol

Is Georgia dry yet? 🐶

Former-Member
Not applicable

LOLLOL

bytheyear30005_thumb.gif

HANG IN THERE @Zoe7  🌷

Georgia's nearly dry, got the heater on high for her 🐶

haha @Former-Member That second image looks a bit like me tonight lol Was just saying on another thread that I am developing a tissue city on my floor - might be easier to use a roll of toilet paper like that image and just keep rolling it out lol

I have the heater on higher than usual too tonight but keep getting hot and cold so doona on and off all afternoon.

Toby is outside barking at something - nope now he is inside again and wanting to play. He doesn't understand when I tell him mummy is sick lol 

@Former-Member Love your humour. Glad you are back.

Heart

I am laying low on forum. Have too much family business to attend to. GO GO GO. Wont go into details, but thanks for asking after me.  It makes a difference.

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Lovely to see you @Appleblossom 💜💜💜

Goodmorning @Former-Member Hope you received your early morning grocery delivery and mananged that shower. I am feeling a little better this morning - will continue resting however as I am still not great. Sinuses have cleared a little and fever is down but still achy and tired - was awake a lot during the night so will most likely sleep throughout the day. 

Enjoy your groceries and give Georgia a cuddle from me. Love and hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance