SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

My Cat sister Retiisi @ENKELI 
Loki and Diego - 🪡 needle claws.

He tagged me when I was trying to coax him into his cat cage with chicken.

He was good travelling in the car to visit friends. He’d sit on the parcel rack of the back window. Check out other people at the traffic lights.

Re: Best Friends Club

@ArraDreaming 

reading about that very scary drive @Jynx, I was reminded of one late evening years ago coming home on 3 lane highway in small black car.  Sheets of rain washing over the road, car wipers on full which did almost nothing, almost impossible to see any lines on the road.  I was so tempted to stop but, in good driving conditions had less than 10mins drive to home plus didn’t want to pull my car up under a tree on side of the highway.  One spot the highway becomes 2 lane not long before bridge over train tracks.  Trucks were flying past me as if it was daylight and no rain.  Every truck that passed throwing water onto my car making it even harder to see.  Coming up to the bridge, which is on a curve of the highway, tail lights of trucks showed they were taking up both lanes on the bridge.  All I could do was wish and hope I got across the bridge whilst no trucks were near me.  Almost across the bridge and from behind me I saw the headlights of a truck and heard the horn as the driver blasted the horn, believing I was in his way.  My car was hardly off the bridge and the truck roared past me with another blast of his horn.  Was so grateful when finally got home