SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 I mean you're not wrong!! Need teefs to do the noms after all. I wish Medicare would recognise dentistry as an essential medical service, instead of just being like 'haha no those are luxury bones, you must pay to keep them' 😠

@Shaz51 🫨 how did I muck that up?

Went to sleep wayyyy too late last night.

@Owlunar2  I hope you have a wonderful anaesthetist and surgeon and wake up with a new bellybutton.

Hugs G

Hey @Glisten that happened to me too
I went to bed but did not got to sleep until way too late, and then woke up earlier them normal
Im pretty tired

@Owlunar2 

I had my gallbladder removed years ago, one of the best things ever.

Just think you’ll have the nurses attending to you whilst in hospital.  That could be lots of fun. 🤣

seriously, you will be in good hands, go to sleep and wake up with it all over and done.  Next step lots of self care whilst the physical healing takes place.

thinking of you and sending you hugs 💜

@Shaz51 @Jynx @Dimity @Captain24 

Today was second day in a row with nice sunny weather and temperatures in mid to high 20’s.

started raining a bit earlier but not much.  Currently pouring down rain and starting to get cold.  Last night sleep with overhead fan on, tonight going to be putting doona back on. 🥶

@Owlunar 😍

as I said to @Shaz51 I will keep you in my prayers and hope you have a speedy recovery. This is what happens when I try to take a phone call and write on the forums at the same time! (I was born blonde, that's my excuse anyway!!)

Thanks for the correction Shaz xx

You must live next door to me because you described the weather where I am, perfectly @Patches59 

We've got our PGC later tonight. Feel free to join 🙂

Hope you are well. So good to see you.

@ArraDreaming mine was self inflicted.

I’ve been working too hard, too often.

Hit the wall and ate the wrong foods at the wrong time of the day.

It’s rare for me. I’ll let myself off and focus on some self care for the next couple of days.

What about you @ArraDreaming what are you going to do for yourself?

@tyme @Patches59 i was driving with all 3 kids in the car when the most torrential rain I have ever driven in came down
I was getting full Mario cart squid inked no where to pull over
The car in front of me but to the right (going the same way) drove into a huge deep puddle and I could not see a single thing for I think 5 seconds
It was scary as

It's kinda nice to be able to get a smidge of vitamin D in the morning then enjoy some gentle pitter patter of rain in the arvo hey @Patches59! It's nice to still be able to sleep under a doona too, that's not gonna last much longer!