SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Patches59 wrote:

this will be first market I’ve made cards for,  market is at the village where I live.  Market last year was only few weeks after I moved in.  I’m hoping to have small number of cards in variety of different themes.  Have finished 4 Christmas theme this morning.  Tomorrow plan on making some which have a rose design, different coloured rose plus card used each time.

@Patches59  I'd say good luck with the market, but from looking at your cards, I doubt you'll need it, they look fantastic!  Making stuff is so satisfying, and to then get to sell it and make other people happy with what you've made must be very satisfying.

@Patches59 aye I'm similar, it's one of the reasons I tried out audiobooks in the first place - cos it's become harder to maintain focus on reading. Ahh well, we do what we can do eh!

Wow that art piece is gorgeous!! The shapes are really striking 😍

Good evening lovely people!! @Adge @Oaktree @MJG017 @Patches59 @Shaz51 @Healandlove @Meowmy @Glisten @ArraDreaming + everyone else 💜

Hi @rav3n 

how are you this evening? It’s still afternoon here in WA.

Hello @rav3n ☺️ 

Any plans for the weekend 🥰 

5.30 pm here @rav3n , @Oaktree 

Having spinach and ricotta triangles for dinner 

@Oaktree had a long day which involved lots of walking around so a bit tired but good! how's are you this afternoon? 😊

@rav3n 

My brain is tired. I have been doing much thinking and reflecting as well as trying to get some thoughts on paper. I did 4 pages. I need to type it up and add stuff as well as ordering it better

@Shaz51 yummmm!!! 

i'm having a lazy dinner tonight, ordering in KFC 😋

my plans for the weekend involve... catching up on sleep & catching up with my family! what's your weekend plans? 😊

@Oaktree oooft four pages worth of thoughts definitely sounds tiring, hope you're taking a break soon!! what's the writing for, is this journaling?