SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Those cards are beautiful @Patches59 

And thank you for the hugs 🫂 🤗 

Yes am feeling better today thank you @Jynx , @MJG017 , @Oaktree 

Hello @Owlunar2 , @Healandlove , @Glisten , @Meowmy 😊

Ha! Yeah that'd do it @MJG017! I also have to go back and re-listen a lot. I think it's cos certain things will trigger a tangential thought which then triggers its own tangents, and before you know it I'm a full minute later having absorbed none of it and somehow thinking about like, idk the original Jumanji movie or whether or not there's actually a big rainy plain in Spain 😅

Hi @Shaz51 hope you're enjoying some sun today! I sure am 😊

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, nice to see you doing well. Take care

Sunny and warm up here @Jynx 

Throught I drank enough water yesterday but it was not enough 

You are a early bird here today my awesome friend 🧡 

Have to remember to keep hydrated my @Meowmy 

How are you ? Have you got a day off today 

Teehee just filling in today @Shaz51 - a rare sighting of morning Jynx!!

...I need more coffee.

😅

Ach did you wake up with dry mouth? I always feel like my tongue is too fat if I'm dehydrated upon waking...

I will Have a cuppa with you @Jynx 😊

Been 6 hours since I had a coffee ️ 

I have a cpap machine for night time 

Oh yeah you do hey @Shaz51 does that mean it's even worse being dehydrated overnight?

Yay coffee pals!! Having me a vanilla latte. Since I'm having soy milk, technically I'm having a three bean soup 😝

@Jynx  I’ve never tried audio books, not sure how would go with my hearing.  I got bored really quickly reading unless the story grabs my attention fairly quickly.

@Oaktree  there are so many different things you can buy now a days for making cards.  Embossing is so easy, put the card into a pre made folder that has the design you want, run it through the machine and presto.  

@MJG017  this will be first market I’ve made cards for,  market is at the village where I live.  Market last year was only few weeks after I moved in.  I’m hoping to have small number of cards in variety of different themes.  Have finished 4 Christmas theme this morning.  Tomorrow plan on making some which have a rose design, different coloured rose plus card used each time.

IMG_1778.jpeg