SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Patches59 they are from Northern Ireland, Ulster. Part of our crest has the red hand of Ulster on it.

Story goes that in order to claim part of Ireland my ancestor was in a boat race with another clan. He cut of his hand and threw it on the land and was able to lay claim. They were the kings of Ireland so I'm told. I've had family go to Ireland and as soon as they mentioned their surname they were treated with respect that others didn't. My brother has been to Ireland and took photos of castle ruins that belonged to the fam but I've never been there. The history is fascinating though.

My relatives didn't have the red hair, mine is dyed! I always envied redheads though, you lucky thing!

@ENKELI Yes. Yes, please come stalk me. Get in your car in this terrible weather and drive to Pearce Airbase. Watch out for trucks on Railway and the Almeria train. You don’t want muffins and chocolate all through your car lol 😂 

Why is your vet taking away all of your fun? What if you change to decaf but put it in a real coffee container?

Does the fact that I made this suggestion, mean we can’t be friends? 😆

This is Diego Montoya Greatest Cat in the World 2002-2020.

AKA Diegzi, Sir Fursalot. He was 1 year old when I got him. He was raised with two Terrier dogs and he was trained like a dog. Was a good guard cat.

IMG_5242.jpeg

He was the love of my life.

I’ve got to email my lawyer and tell her stuff. I hate doing that.

G

@ENKELI do you really give unsolicited advice?

I don’t think you have ever given me any?

But you are quite correct. People don’t want unsolicited advice.

Mostly they seek validation or just want to think out loud and use you as a sounding wall.

The sounding wall part makes me want to step into the shower 🚿 with a hairdryer.

Your psyche abilities are AMAZING. How did you know I was avoiding responding to my lawyer? Lol

Even antidepressant medication isn’t helping me at the moment.

G

BAHAHA oh my stars, I was already losing it over your comment @PeppyPatti about Bowie rudely dying before he could marry you, then @ENKELI hits us with the

@ENKELI wrote:

@PeppyPatti I think Mr Bowie died because he knew he wasn't good enough for you 😁

🤣🤣

Y'all I was NOT prepared for this much laughter when I logged on today 😂

hello @Alittleorange , @nonamecat , @magnolia84 ,@Mustang67 , @ENKELI , @Glisten , @Oaktree , @Jynx , @Healandlove 

a big day today 😎

LOL @PeppyPatti @ENKELI - good one re Bowie 🙂

How you are all faring well today @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Glisten @ENKELI !

What's everyone been up to?

@Glisten I just went off to Bunnings, then Bridgestone to get a quote for new shoes for Paris (my car). Sorry Bridgestone, toooooooo exy. Good old RAC are coming to my house Monday to fit the new shoes. I managed to borrow some money so I can get them before WA's finest pull me over for unroadworthy car. Plus enough if I decide to see the vet next week.

I feel like everything I say is misconstrued and when I apologise the person in question keeps going on "but you didn't apologise for what you said" "you accuse me of not doing xxx but you don't tell me how to do it". Well my friend how about you consider me for a change instead of using me as your own personal sounding board.

I am so soory my darling friend Tomaatii. I just needed to vent. 

I'm developing anxiety again so I am going to do what the vet suggested, practise some mindfulness and maybe drink vast amounts of creme brulee latte.

Take care xoxo

@tyme not good. I am going to take a wee break and step away while I decide what to do next.

Much love, hugs and prayers my dear @tyme @Jynx @Glisten @PeppiPatty @TAB @ArraDreaming @Shaz51 @Meowmy 

Did the Bipolar spend at Bunnings which upped the endorphins for a minute. Then a conversation on messenger triggered me so I am back in the void of blackness.

@Glisten, don't use the hairdryer in the shower. What if someone else needs to dry their hair and they can't because you blew up the dryer? Gotta think of these things 😘

Awww @ENKELI ,

I'm sorry to hear things aren't so well. 

That good ol' dunny eh? I knew someone who used it as their 'prayer room' because it was the only place they were left alone!

Look after yourself. We are here for you.

@Glisten don't tell Murdermittens but I think I love Diego.

Take a raincheck for the stalking - 2 bald tyres that the ecilop (spell it backwards) will speak in a terse manner to me if they see me.

I am pretending I forgot what the vet said about caffeine. That is cruel and unusual behaviour.

I am going to sign off for a little while until I can get my emotions to catch up with whatever part of my brain remains sane.

Look after yourself, don't let the lawyer upset you. I WILL put laxettes in her muffins if she upsets you