SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

rambunctious---- informal  @tyme 😊

@Patches59 all the best for you eye operation! All will go well 🤗. Sending you hugs 🫂 xx

@Oaktree thank you for the invite! Hard to make it on Sundays at this time. Hope everyone had a lovely chat though. I'm about to eat an icecream , watch some Netflix and go to bed. Hugs my friend 🧡 

@Shaz51 😂 ah my sister Shazzy...let Mr Shaz try again.  You can stay nice an unbitten inside the car 😉 xx

🤣🤣😂 good idea sister @Healandlove 😊

@Shaz51 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤫🤫😂😂😂

I do my best. Not.many connections. Abused from age 5 to 15 affecting social connections and brain development. Making me fearful of life and hyper vigilant. Always picked last in sport field despite being ok at it. Wonderful husband who died last year, three lovely children. Have never found myself or felt like I have a voice. Had melanoma, sarcoma lobectomy for lung cancer. I think due to stress as non smoker. Older but sometimes just hanging in there. I don’t feel sorry for myself never thought why me when sick just went and had treatment. Actually feel that one reason for this was that abuse was worst thing ever and couldn’t stop that and coping with sickness was easier.

@Glisten @Oaktree @Patticake @Healandlove @Shaz51  and everyone i have missed have a wonderfuld Monday. love to you allxxx

@ENKELI  what part of Ireland are your ancestors from?
On my mums side I have ancestor from Waterford area. Due to health and my age I’m going grey now but still have natural red hair, same as my grandfather had

Morning Besties. How good is that first cup of coffee ️ in the morning⁉️

That first big breath of clean, fresh air.

I hope Monday is kind to you.

G

@ENKELI @Oaktree @greenpea @Patticake @PeppiPatty @Healandlove @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko