SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Patches59 I think the Irish ☘️ have managed to permeate every family tree in the world 🌏 

My ancestors were from Limerick in County Cork. Immigrated as Farm Workers to FNQ when it was still part of NSW.

I hope the ground rises to meet your feet 👣 

G

Good morning @Glisten , @Oaktree , @Patches59 , @greenpea 

Coffee time here 

Hello and welcome @Patticake 😊 so good to see you here 

@Patches59 , I have Irish ancestors too 

Hello @8ppleTree 😊

@Shaz51 @Glisten @ENKELI @Patches59 

My fathers Mother was Irish

Good morning @Glisten! I love it when I go outside in the mornings on those days when the sap is rising in my indigenous Australian trees. The wafting aroma from my front eucalypt and banksia trees in particular is really lovely.  I have been sleeping in a bit lately. There must be something in the Farmers Almanac which indicates when sap rises in plants?

Wanna join @Shaz51 ? 

morning Besties @Shaz51 my Shazy @Oaktree @Healandlove @greenpea @MJG017 @utopia @Blackcloud 

@Meowmy

@ENKELI 

,,,,,🌄🦜🌺🍄🏵

Sorry Kris kristofferson died.  Your not gonna believe this @TAB @Patches59 

But he's getting medication for Alzheimer's----- doctors discover it's not Alzheimer's but Lyme disease....

He gets better within 2 months. 

I have no idea what you say to @ENKELI dearest @Glisten 

Shazzy and mummabear here😍

@PeppyPatti , @Oaktree , @SmilingGecko , @Glisten , @Patches59 , @ENKELI , @Ru-bee 

@Ru-bee I had another appointment on Friday and more fillings. Pain has gone now. I prayed it away 😁

@Glisten on to my second cup. Mocha.

Anxiety is high today, off to the vet (GP) tomorrow to discuss medications and the possibility of exemption from job seeking. I just can't at the moment.

I hope your week goes well, and that your arm recovers quickly. 

hyvää päivää tomaatii  

Oh I am SO happy to hear that the pain has gone @ENKELI! What a relief that must be!