SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

1000012148.jpg

Just got the citronella candle burning. That will fix the little buggers 🦟🦟🦟

@rav3n @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 That would make sense then. It was bloody cold last night and they have dark bark between the cabins, which I would say would be holding some moisture. 

@Mustang67  Oowww... that egg chair look comfy!  I feel sleepy just looking at it.  The past few summers I've thought I should get one.  Maybe this summer is the time.

@MJG017 The chair is awesome.  I can't believe that it sat here for all those years not being used. Hopefully my mental health stays on the positive and I start to use it a lot more.

Both my therapists and doctor are very impressed that I have actually gone outside and spent some time in the sun. And for the first time in a long time, I actually took my vitamin D capsule this morning. It's probably the only day, that I didn't need to. Lol

@Mustang @Healandlove 

I'm assuming the cream buns are what I know of as Kitchener buns?  Not sure if this is an SA thing... like fritz and mettwurst.  I used to love them sooo much.  With them and chocolate donuts, it's probably why i'm diabetic now. 😁

This is the type of bun i'm thinking of...

kitchener.png

...and now desperately want!

@Mustang67  So you've had a egg chair all these years and not used it, and I've wanted to sit in one and not had one! 😀  I'm going to go and see how much one costs!

Is it all those warnings we used to get to stay out of the sun, but it seems like everyone I know (including myself) is taking vitamin D supplements?   It's great that your therapists and Dr see improvements with you.  I mentioned earlier that I thought so as well. All these little steps add up.  Hopefully this nice weather holds out. <checks forecast>... never mind... rain seems to be returning... as always 😢  It is supposed to be 26 tomorrow so we may get a bit of nice weather before the change comes in.

@MJG017 Yes you have noticed my improvement. With each workshop that I do, I am learning more skill at how to improve my situation. And I feel positive and ready to tackle my issues and people causing my issues.  My problem is that sometimes I fall back into my old habits.  But by continuing to do more workshops, I feel that even though my improvement might only be small. It is a step in the right direction.

I even had the guts a couple of days ago to tell the ex if he thinks he doesn't need counselling, then there will never be an us. And the way I am feeling,  I don't think I want there to be an "us" any more.

@Shaz51  no pb here either but that is okay as am on dsp for my madness.xx

My Pea @greenpea I like your madness. It’s very warm and kind 🌻G

@Glisten   it is now that i am medicated before it was cruel to me.  i will tell you something once i hurt myself because it told me too and went walking through the local shops no one said a thing how strange is that. 👩‍👩‍👦