SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

ohh hugs @Healandlove 😍

mozzies dont need a lot of water , even just moisture under something @Mustang67 

getting warmer up here with humidity, your place will be dryer  

Hello, I’m @Blackcloud ! I’ve just happen to stumble across this post and thought why not introduce myself and consider being a part of this club. 🙂 

I’m currently a uni student majoring in I.T, and I am in my early 20s. I love listening to music (particularly kpop & some other non-kpop + mainstream western artists), I’m a big fan of sanrio and a cat and dog lover (though I’ve never owned a pet). I love nature and exercising. Nice to meet everyone! 👋 

hello and welcome @Blackcloud 

how are you going today 

come and meet some awesome members @rav3n , @Healandlove , @Mustang67 , @Oaktree , @Tilz , @Meowmy 

@Shaz51 that butterfly (or is it a moth?) looks so majestic!! 

@Mustang67 an egg chair?! i am picturing a literal egg shaped chair 🥚 like the emoji, kind of sounds comfy actually? sounds too early for mozzies 😆 unless... is there a body of water you?

@Mustang67 nevermind just read that there's no water near you 😆 very suspicious...

a moth @rav3n , can`t remember the name though 

just need moisture for mozzies 

oh i can see how that must be painful to see @Healandlove your forums family is sending you lots of love, we're sitting with you 💜

oh wow, i usually don't like moths that much but that one's pretty special

@Shaz51 true! keep forgetting we're no longer in winter and those mozzies are going to be buzzing about a lil earlier now

Thank you, and welcome guys!! 🤗 today for me..let’s just say I’m surviving. Just out in the park right now walking around. It’s a very beautiful day out here today.

how about you? @Shaz51