SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Hey @Shaz51 our little mate got his new cast on yesterday and is a lot happier

Aye very true @ArraDreaming haha kindy is like, a germ incubation centre hey 😂

One-armed bandit? Your doggo? I have missed a reference methinks!

I think you have! @Jynx
Our 3yo broke his elbow quite severely last weekend, had surgery and is in a cast… had a big bulky full arm cast until yesterday and will keep this one for a bit, it was pretty bad! Thinking floating bone fragments, arm definitely facing the wrong way , immediately “that’s broken” kind of break

@Jynx wrote:

@MJG017I mean it sounds like it ay! I can't tell if you're being 100% sarcastic or not so just in case - endorphins are the happy chemicals released during exercise! And alas, they do not hail from middle earth! Though if they did, would they have to fight the orcs... or, the orcas? 🤣

@Jynx  Maybe a teensy bit of sarcasm. 😁   Although I still don't understand the whole happy anything after exercise. 😂

Endorphins fighting the Orcas is brilliant though.

@Jynx
The Go To Bread scene of the Simpsons is the best way to show what way my sons arm was facing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XelbvY200x4

Anyway this past week has been very full on we have our hands very very full because he needs help with pretty much everything and really just started getting out of bed moving around the house

Hence tensions running incredibly high in our house @Jynx

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, hope you're okay. Take care

sooo glad @ArraDreaming 😊

Makes a big difference to the little guy 

@Oaktree  Maybe I've been living under a rock... but i've never heard the duck song before.  The comments on youtube suggest it's been around for 15 years.