SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Hope today is a little better my @Meowmy 🥰

It does @Shaz51 he is a lot happier today
just wants to ride his bike!

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, hope you're having a good day. I am still very anxious. Trying to cope ha

hey @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @Meowmy how've you all been? 😊

Been Better @rav3n but can’t really complain been worse I guess

@rav3n hey Rav3n, nice to see you. Hope you have been well. I am kind of okayish. Life is hard. Trying to push on. Hope you have a good evening.  Take care 

so fair @ArraDreaming just catching up and saw that your kiddo's got the new lighter cast yay!! watched that simpson clip... oh gosh!! that is definitely is scary break, hopefully the new cast means he's getting some more of his energy back

Ah @rav3n today I walked in on him hanging by one arm off the top bunk bed, his good arm hanging off the top bed rail like one armed monkey bars… immediately no

ohh sorry to hear things have been a tough @Meowmy have you been able to talk to anyone about this? 

really glad to hear from you @Meowmy, please do reach out if you need anything and let me know how i can best support you tonight, we're here for you & you don't have to push through this alone 💙

@MJG017 yeah the whole 'runner's high' thing sounds like a myth to me! I just feel sore, sweaty, and tired after running around.

Haha we'll have to do a whole new trilogy, set in Middle Ocean, Endorphins vs Orcas whilst two tiny hobbit-crabs scuttle their way to Vent Doom, the only undersea hydrothermal vent that is powerful enough to destroy the One Pearl.... or something 😋