SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Ahaha yep you got me there @Glisten sounds like a whole workout!! Hmm I do need more core strength... maybe I oughta dig some holes!!

Haha what no diamonds? Booooo! What is the coolest thing you've dug up then?

oh my!! haven't heard the duck song in agessss, didn't expect this song to be so nostalgic 😆 @Oaktree 

also hi everyone!! @Oaktree @Glisten @MJG017 @ENKELI @Healandlove 👋

Hey @Jynx

@Jynx as an undergraduate on my first archaeology survey in a little town called Aperlae found a big piece of Roman glass.

As a postgraduate down near naval base in WA. Where European settlers first stepped off the ship and set up a camp site before moving on to the Swan Valley.

I found mother of pearl buttons, lots of silver pins and half a plate with gold leaf decoration.

G

Ahahaha @Oaktree yep that definitely tickled the nostalgia button!! Love it!

Hey @ArraDreaming how are ya?

@Glisten omg so many treasures!! And not just like, cool stuff, actual antiquity! Colour me impressed 😊

Never heard the Duck 🦆 song @Oaktree 

G

Ok @Jynx
Let’s just put it this way… if you fit in perfectly in our house hold if your sick or injured right now
We are
dropping like flies over here

You?

Oh no @ArraDreaming weren't you guys just smacked around by a cold not too long ago too? Sniffle city orrrrr...?

Yeah! But don’t forget @Jynx we have kids in schoo/kindy/care it’s just a germ fest
I’m feeling ok but Mrs j and the baby both feel sick with 2 different things
Plus our one armed bandit who I think woke up today with a whole new level of confidence, a little TOO much eagerness