SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

yeah, sounds nuts but I keep forgetting to get tights, was taking measurements years ago @greenpea  do you mean flibitis ? had that a few times already

@TAB  the compression tights i have are from a company in victoria that deals with lyphodema issues. i will have a look. i also have a pump to massage my legs. brb

yeah i was going to get one of main brands jobst or schol or whatever @greenpea  need mine for varicose veins, got it all going on

@TABs name of pump is lympha-flow. i cant find the company where i got the socks ..... i am sure if you look up on line you will find the companies who stock ccompression socks and pump.  it was expensive but worth it.

@TAB  just be careful i had cellulitis and ended up with pnuemonia, sepsis and a uti.  you better look into asap.

i do not have a diagnosis for lymphodaema @greenpea  i have to take fluid tablets for swelling tho, and seems to work , but  usually only when take them

@TABs yeah i am on fluid tablets too.  sucky getting old isnt it.

yeah, not saying I didnt play a part in my current decrepitude ,but was all fine till 10 years ago, then 5 years ago especially, when it all fell apart lol @greenpea 

Omg @greenpea 

I love Joe Cocker. 

Yet may I comment on some very important information 

Mz inner desire love for the Beatles and John Lennon songs have been triggered and awakened because of this thread. 

@PeppyPatti   https://youtu.be/izUSpFYq5N8?si=CLH8B3llWzEsN53G i know i have posted a million times but there is never too much cure

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance