SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@MountainMan  MountainMan thank you for sharing your mental health journey with us.  you are not alone feelings of guilt haunt me but life goes on and one must put these feelings to bed to cope with what has passed.  i was insane during 2014-2015.  it has only been in recent years that i feel "healed".  my family are well now well as "healed" as they can be it is a moving target and we are moving on with our lives. we are always here if you need to talk. x

7 languages how intelligent.....

@Glisten I do enjoy writing to you .......

I like thinking you get my two sons you  understand my  feelings I have around them ...

,nighty night wonderful people. 

flower-macro-photography-ena-12.jpg

i'm like looking at Google translation now...,

@PeppyPatti  i love budgies! so super cute 🙂

@ChouxieChou  hey welcome to the Everything music. i really like this post thanks 🙂

from a German TV concert (Ohne Filter) in the 90ies. If you like it, look for 'Many rivers to cross' unplugged, from same concert.

Music video by Nirvana performing Lithium (Live And Loud, Seattle / 1993). © 2013 UMG Recordings, Inc. http://vevo.ly/8VJA4b

Something In The Way performed by Nirvana, live on MTV Unplugged. Nevermind (30th Anniversary Edition) is available now: https://Nirvana.lnk.to/Nevermind30thID Commemorating the 30th anniversary of Nirvana's seminal 1991 release, Nevermind is celebrated with the newly remastered album from the ...

Alice in Chains 1990-12-22 - Live Facelift Promo Thanks To bootlegmatrix.netgoo.org For This

Music video by Iggy Pop performing Real Wild Child (Wild One). (C) 1986 A&M Records

FleetwoodMac #YouMakeLoveFun #remastered #hd #Live 🔔 Subscribe & Turn on notifications to stay updated with new uploads "You Make Loving Fun" is a song written and sung by Christine McVie of British-American rock band Fleetwood Mac. The song was released as the fourth and final 45 rpm single from
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance