SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@TAB   das ist gut. Ja? ☺️

Hi @greenpea 

There's something about Stray Cats isn't it ?

I'm ok.  I saw my youngest son last week - dang - he said he'd call me this weekend but I think I'm expecting too much. 

I saw him a few days ago, I went into his work and asked if he wanted to do a coffee. His whole face has changed in the 4 years I haven't seen him. 

I think he may have mental issues because he had cancer for 15 years. It was very tough on him. 

I think 4 years ago when he was 26, I think he may have had a little breakdown because of all the memories of going to hospital. Also my Mum  put me down a lot around that time. 

I read your messages - you sound like a good mum. These are my two budgies...   ziggy and Roki. 

IMG-20240210-WA0002.jpeg

It sounded like you were speaking German. 

@Glisten 

@greenpea @StuF @Jcat89 @Shaz51 @Adge @Tilz @Meowmy @Appleblossom 

@Glisten  @ TAB spent years studying to get to intermediate level I think ok will check  , might have been level 3 lol @PeppyPatti  so patchy at best   ,despite moments of passing for German while speaking lol

Agree re Trump his head hollow anyways lol @PeppyPatti 

@PeppyPatti  it might have looked like I was speaking German. In fact I was writing in Google translation.

Languages are so pretty 🤩 

Oh my gosh @PeppyPatti I had a psychologist last year, she could speak 7 languages fluently - I love that❣️

@TAB  Tabby if you spent a month in Germany or Austria 🇦🇹

you’d become fluent, wouldn’t you?
@PeppyPatti 

Justice-Phantom 💗

I did that 20 years ago re immersion @Glisten was only 5 weeks. Seemed longer. 3months would have been better, 6 mths better still . I was 'thinking' in German by the end of it and and struggling to switch back to English. However, i had given up on how to say 'im going upstairs ' to my cousins satisfaction and newspapers may as well have been in swahili but could buy things, go to bank, catch trains, talk to people 

@TAB   TABs get some compression tights and wear daily for as long as you can stand them.  i find mine give me relief to the swollen legs and will help your heart as well. you dont want to get cellulitis.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance