SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Trying makes it worse

Was supposed to go out today @Appleblossom 

@EternalFlower 

@TAB Sometimes a coffee out is worth it ... sometimes you wanna be careful where you put your twobob.  

@Former-Member How are you going? What were you supposed to do?

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love classical music @Appleblossom 

Ho @Former-Member sorry for Ur fall and really hope u recover soon, why was today sucky?

Hi @Appleblossom it is tiring me out this mh system for sure. Sometimes in the moment I'm just too compliant and scared of conflict. But it's relearning that not everyone reacts as abusive ppl do. So standing up for myself has jn the past been risky and elicited anger but some ppl will be cool with it...

I know u can stand up and be heard @Appleblossom 

I painted my 💅 💅 and am cosying up. 

@TAB that is so upsetting and I am upset for u, housing is such a hard thing to sort!!

My Dr is on leave and I had a replacement, replacement quite good, maybe even better than my Dr. 

Had a session today and he was helpful.

Hi everyone @Former-Member @Appleblossom @TAB @Rhye @Eve7 @maddison @TAB 

Hope Ur doing OK

I'm feeling like a lot of resistance and change and exhaustion ATM,

My dr is away and I've been seeing a replacement. He is better and more efficient. It's helped a bit.

The cm is really bad but I'm doing well using other resources. I try keep my distance.

It's a long wait to see if I get approved for the DSP, they said September....

Now the case manager wants to focus on the ndis. 

It feels really overwhelming, I want it but I don't want to or have energy now for the process.

I feel a bit vulnerable like I will be rejected and I just don't know if I can keep tryint

Case manager may have their own agenda
People in those positions usually have their own agenda @EternalFlower

@TAB it's usually very different her agenda to mine.

I just did a peer program and it was so nice to share and work together on goals, not get pushed around by others agenda.

I just want to keep going to groups and doing what I enjoy and I think the ndis application is going to deflate me.

The dsp was ....a lot.

Well its designed to stop people getting on it take it easy
Goodnight @EternalFlower

@EternalFlower 

@TAB 's right about worker's agendas and the process partly being to limit successful applicants to those who really need it.

Its good your DSP is in process.  Let it go. Focus on your groups. I have recently done some peer trainings online and found them so much better with the focus on being people, not being defective.  September will come up soon enough and if you get it it will be a boon and give you more financial security.

The NDIS process is not easy either. I found it very deflating with focus on how we are on our worst days.  There is a lot of new language to learn Keep doing lots of self care to get you through it.  Its worth it ... to get through.  Dont give up on you.  

I want to send you a great big bundle of encouragement @EternalFlower 

If you get the DSP that will be a big positive and I’d wait for that before tackling the NDIS application…just my thoughts.

I’m glad the replacement Dr is working out for you and the groups.

Hope your weekend goes well 💙🤗

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance