SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Trying makes it worse

@EternalFlower 

I put on extra layer and under blanket on couch.

@Former-Member Look after yourself. Wrap yourself in cotton wool for a bit. It can be scary when we fall over.  We find out it is actually a long way from standing up to the ground.  Hope the scan is clear.  

@TAB There are all sorts.  Move on if it seems right. See what opens up ...

Felt better this morning after realising can just go Anywhere ok once get $
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Appleblossom I’ve been resting all day. Yes, it is a long way to the ground, especially when not fully awake. My face is so swollen. I’ve fallen heaps of times. Whoops! This was the worst. 
Thanks for thinking of me. 
Night night to you, Appleblossom @TAB @EternalFlower @TuxedoCat @hanami @Rhye @Bow @Eve7 @tyme @Oaktree and anyone else around. 
❤️❤️

Oh @Former-Member sending healing hugs to you and hoping you sleep well

💙🤗💙

Morning @Former-Member,

I'm really sorry to hear you had a fall – they can be a little scary so I hope you've been taking good care of yourself since. Fingers crossed for a clear scan 🤞

Hi @Former-Member poor thing, sounds rough.  Hope Ur OK x 

Hi all, loved Ur pic of the road @TAB , thanks!!

I'm not feeling good, there's been so much rough and unpleasant stuff dealing with my Dr, cm, and absent friends .

I've been in bed a few days, watching netflix

@Rhye @Eve7 @Former-Member @Appleblossom hope Ur OK and peaceful x

Former-Member
Not applicable

Not a great day here either @EternalFlower I hope Netflix is helping you switch off. Not much happening here. Just the usual, washing etc. 🌷

@EternalFlower It can be difficult with people making decisions about our life and invading our privacy. There is a saying 'nothing about us without us' ... might be helpful??

My problem is I am too agreeable and then realise later I should have stood up to something. Just cant keep in mind my little bit of sass ... cos it runs and hides out in me big toe.

I Gotta grow those boundaries, thick skin or whatever ya wanna call it, but it aint comin naturally ... cos I am way old ...

@Former-Member Hope your face is healiing and scans are alright.

@Rhye @Eve7 Know you have a lot on too.

@TAB New chapter

Stood up to lady in supermarket in a good way today. The 3 people in convo were fine but I did not let her put down the homeless ... as always shady ... and she agreed ... she was just trying to be nice to me ... cos I was vague and left my wallet in the car.

Take Care all ...

Oh gosh @Appleblossom was looking at hoards of middle class aspirational w 25year old cars (re carpark) setting up stalls for market and wondering if they thought I was homeless re attire. Guess they did. Had half a thought about buying a coffee from one of them but guess would have been money up front lol. Dont need demographer w@nkers like in media these days just look at what people drive or dont. Prob all owned at least one home tho lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance