SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

do I have Bipolar disorder? /Paranoia

it feels like most things that have been bothering me this week have been all in my head,maybe the online dating was in a way an outlet , a fantasy that seemed so real well in my mind anyway but it was real in real life for a bit too,my stress levels of screaming at people out of the blue and other times closed off from those around me ,self sabotage type thinking which I believed and paronoia,obsessed with romance all week,feeling frustrated,feeling as if family doesnt have time for meand doesnt care about me,completely self absorbed in my own thoughts,highs and lows I dont know whats wrong with me but I know my thinking is all over the place.and not talking about it hasnt helped

2 REPLIES 2

Re: do I have Bipolar disorder? /Paranoia

@LostAngel 

That sounds really intense for you. Not being able to talk about it is even harder. I cannot diagnose you with bipolar disorder as I am not qualified to do that. I am not sure if you are diagnosed with any real mental illness either? If you are undiagnosed, perhaps the first step to take is seeing a doctor who can arrange for you to see a psychiatrist for an indepth assessment. I just do not know enough about you to suggest anything. I do see your posts here and that is very distressing to live like you do. It is really no life. If all of the above is irrelevant and you have a care team, perhaps it may be stime to see your care team and let them know that things are just not working out for you. 

Hope this helps. 

Powderfinger

Re: do I have Bipolar disorder? /Paranoia

@Powderfinger at this point I feel theres no point in trying to talk to anyone about my needs and how I feel ,I just messaged a family member to say theres nothing to talk about,Im just feeling done with trying to talk no one knows how much Ive been keeping to myself this week cause yeah I can look fine but I dont feel fine at the moment theres alot thats happend and all of it I kept to myself except for the forums and lifeline ,no wonder I tell myself that family is busy too busy cause at the moment they are and they just dont see whats happening with my thoughts and just everything,I had to force myself to eat today cause I dont feel like eating much today,Ive tried reaching out to a few different family members and all theyve said is things like Cant talk right now ,talk to me later ,sorry I havent been on facebook much,and ceya tomorow,ill just keep it to myself or talk to lifeline about everything but not by phone im done sending messages,Im done trying to make calls,im sick of using my phone sick of using I geuss these different outlets that I thought would have worked to get support but havent,Im also just very over tired,havent slept much at night for most of the week it might be just time for an afternoon nap ,I feel let down by others and myself and of course to family I must still seem ok cause I might be good at hiding how I feel and what I think from them and you know smile and laugh the few times they have seen me so its just time for a nap or music Im thankfull to have the forum friends I have so maybe Ill just rest for now thanks

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance