SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

john74
Senior Contributor

Feeling like ending it

Feeling so so down tonight because of being alone,  living with me ex partner who doesn't speak and l can't find anywhere else to live. No contact with family my life is not worth living just wish the pain would end 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Feeling like ending it

Me too, dude. So close today. I know how you feel. 

Don't know why I'm still here.

Hey @john74 sounds like you are doing it tough rn. You are demonstrating your resilience by reaching out to the Forums community and sharing your thoughts and experiences here. Staying connected can be really important so please connect with your peers whenever you feel like it. 

There are some other great places to connect on the Forums so take a look at this previous post if you want to check them out sometime: Looking for a space to connect with others? Find a... - SANE Forums

Thanks again for sharing!

Take care

RiverSeal 

@Malstupid , @john74 , we are so glad you are here ❤️ 

Letting you know that you are not alone my friends and I am thinking of you lots 

@RiverSeal , @Jynx , @tyme 

Thanks. Any chat forums here. Msg a bit remote?

Hey @Malstupid, there are some other places you can connect with other Members here: Looking for a space to connect with others? Find a... - SANE Forums.

RiverSeal 

Hi @john74 

I am sorry to read that you are going through such a tough time. You are not alone in how you are feeling. I know I have felt more lonely living with an ex-partner than I have living on my own. 

Its so hard to have a fresh start too with the  current housing crisis.

I can relate to your feelings of wanting to end it all, but please remember that this awful time is temporary and it wont always be this hard. So far, you have survived all of your worst days and that is something you should be proud of. 

Try to focus on taking care of yourself and doing things that you enjoy. Treat yourself like you would if a friend or family member was feeling down. Be kind to yourself, You are going through a difficult time, it is completely understandable why you would be feeling like you do. 

I hope things get better soon. 🙂 

Hi @john74 @Malstupid 

How does today find you, hope you are both safe,  if you're in Sydney it was cold and gray, a perfect time to chill watching Netflix with a drink in your hand.

Loneliness by its very name is so isolating, but you have to make the first move to get out of that rut.  I know that I had to, I literally have to force myself to go on my daily wander, but through my daily wanders I have actually have met people and have formed a wee tribe who now go for wanders around the area. 

Hope you find your thing.  Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance