SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @oceangirl  and all

Hope your days are going ok

Hello @StuF hows your cough going? I just went into the township to pick up my medications. It was a nice ride on the bus. Noticed Western Union has a hub at the newsagent so if I need to send money overseas in the event of a internet crash I can wire money instead of Paypal. Going back to the old era but its good if the digitalised world fails us. The revamped railway has a new communal area with park benches and new trees, it was lovely weather out there. This afternoon am baking a fritatta out of my leftover vegetables. My healthy junk food quotient for the week! Got to ring my utilities provider and get money back on my bill. My solar power has done lots of exports. Overpaid my bill by $200

Cough is improving thanks @SmilingGecko 

Just annoying really

Good news on the solar power!

TAB
Senior Contributor

all good @StuF not up to much here today.week gets busy tomorrow with course, then 2 appts 120ks apart wed, and back to adelaide again thursday to get zapped again, then drive home friday and another appt ha ha lol

Bloody hell @TAB !

That'll keep you out of mischief!!!

Hope it all goes well

TAB
Senior Contributor

..one day at a time, think @StuF  ...

Totally @TAB 

Big g'day to all the cool forum cats @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten @greenpea @SmilingGecko @Jacques hopefully you are all travelling along good,had case worker this morning, went out bush fishing for red fin perch,no joy

Hey @Bill16 

You sound as successful at fishing as I am! lol

Yeah geez @StuF haven't had much luck ay