SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

yeah ,still waking up here @Meowmy  think most likely not going, will be going past bigtown wednesday anyway.

only thing have to do today is get petrol. going to be like 32 deg.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you enjoy a peaceful day

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope so ,thanks @Meowmy  you have a good day too

TAB
Senior Contributor

just found  healthcare card @Meowmy , couldnt find at bloods other day. had scanned it and left in printer, ha.

did a scan and claimed for weigh meds as well.

put a/c on before lying in bed, was on heat not cool, ha ha , when got up rest of house was cooler ha ha

think coffee and go fill car up for course tomorrow. think get peppermint tea or whatever @Glisten  said. gut better, but still not right

@Meowmy if memory serves me correctly, this week you only have one job to go to and your mother’s care.

Oh my stars! Your workload makes me feel like such a sook 😆

My lawyer is calling at 11:30 to discuss a plan of action. December deadline to finalise settlement.

So anxious my feet are sweating. Mainly because I have been trained to be compliant and not address my needs.

Flight, Fawn or Fight is at an all time high. 

Having said that I better transfer some money into the lawyer’s trust account.

I’ve got my notes with questions I want answered.

Until 11:30. I have the last wheel to attach to a 60 year old hand made Jarrah workbench.

I am hand cutting recesses for the wheel plate. So it sits up in the leg of the workbench.

Sorry for the long post.

Just trying to breathe through this atm.

Hugs G

@Glisten hey G, you're so clever re all the wood work. Well done. Yea I have a few days off work here. Take care

Good luck at lawyer.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

@TAB hey tabby, good re health care card. Hope the day feels good

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got email saying travel claim from months ago denied, except not for reason expected @Meowmy  so looks like they will never pay.

@PeppiPatty  got g u m mies, was less than a week from O/S 

@TAB @Meowmy @Glisten @Bill16 @oceangirl @SmilingGecko @Jacques @StuF 

Going out with my support worker this morning. Going looking for a huge op shop I have heard about. Not sure exactly where it is. Can’t find it on google search. Will head over to the suburb I was told it was in and look for it. Otherwise there are a couple others we could check out

TAB
Senior Contributor

have a good trip @Oaktree