SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Tabaluga's

Oh dear thats terrible @StuF you may be over exerting yourself. Maybe get more rest or something? You don't want throat infection if its persistent. I know youre feeling ok but maybe just scale down your activity a bit and allow your body to properly recover.

@SmilingGecko 🤚🏼 No don’t get that fastidious. My family and I have heightened senses and a sharp eye for detail.

It’s enough to occasionally push us to the edge.

For example can’t stop staring at something until it’s fixed to our standard.

But the sense of relief and accomplishment is wonderful.

Thanks for the concern @SmilingGecko . I'm sure I'll be ok - have already cut back on activity.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just watching tv here @Meowmy , thanks

@Glisten It must be a big dopomine or serotonin hit or something you probably know more about it than me!  I know hormones related to having something like a task completed can be a big rush for people. Its a nice feeling. The brain is an amazing thing!  We can feel on point as if we have done something successfully having a sense of pride.  I also happen to know creative types detest environments that are not orderly and beautiful. I used to be like that when I was younger. I used to go to my psychologists gloomy room and want to redecorate it! lol 

@TAB hey tabby, it feels really strange, not real here after prolonged anxiety for two weeks. Think will get some food. Enjoy TV. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

That doesn't sound good @Meowmy  hope something gets better.

Think nap here

Car wanted to win 🏆 won 

@TAB hey tabby,  might eat some vegetables.  Congratulations on car race

Enjoy nap.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy 

Good to eat vegetables

@Meowmy I hope your anxiety settles, Doll. You will be ok, just going through a rough patch for the time being. Its not an alltogether pleasant experience having extreme anxiety that makes your hair stand on end. Wholefoods are good. Draw on your other personal resources to ride it through. I'm sorry you are facing this. Wishing you a good evening though. I have to cook a lentil and vegetable stew i think