SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Tabaluga's

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @Glisten 

I would say that sleeping is one of my superpowers too. I can do it anytime 

Thats really good @Oaktree we all need deep sleep. I wish my predicament would improve a lot more but just being patient with my body as it is for now and introducing small changes. When are you doing your peer support TAFE course? You would be really suited to that role in the MI space!

@SmilingGecko 

The course starts in January but I have to be selected first. There are only 30 scholarship spots and around 80 people usually apply. If I get through on my application I will have to go to a group interview as well. Long way to go. They won’t even look at the applications until November 

@Oaktree you're a lucky lady

@Oaktree I guess just do intensive preparation for your application and write down points in a notebook or record on your phone as they come to mind. You may have then better ways of nailing it for an interview. You have years of experience behind you which is in your favor. Mature aged students get esteem from the academic community.

I would suggest start with your notebook or your phone and when you get inspo just write it down or record it so you don't lose it. I reckon you will be in with a good chance after garnering lots of insights in the leadup to lodging your application. if i were you i would use this time wisely. Most people will struggle with writing an application but getting inspo and flashes of insight now will be good for cobbling together an impressive submission

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay hope church goes okay , might go to shops soon @Meowmy  watered my tomatoes before. sleepy and bit bored here.

@TAB hey tabby, hope your tomatoes going well. Enjoy the shops. Feel need big rest. Probably won't go to church today

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh I forgot to push send on last msg @Meowmy  dont think going to shops now

@TAB hey tabby, don't think will go to church today. Hope we both get a peaceful afternoon. 

@SmilingGecko 

Going ok today thanks. My cough has come back, but feeling ok