SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope shower will lift you up a bit. Very good re drinking.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  yes , 11th day here  re drink 

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

May your days be full of goodness

TAB
Senior Contributor

if goodness is no gut ache and worrying  , can only hope @StuF  lol 

think shops soon here. showered.

might look up movies from yest , now theres a challenge as ch10, not sussed that out yet, that ford movie was on last night

Certainly doesn't sound like fun @TAB . I hope it improves.

I've never tried exploring Ten Play and all the free to air channels streaming stuff...I imagine there must be some half decent stuff on there

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  yeah last time tried spent hours and got nowhere, well got told need google tv as my phone and tv were not high enuf spec  ie missing software

so got google chromecast and  not attempted to use it since lol

@Glisten  Hey G yes is freezing here today which is great just had a nap.  nothing much planned which is fine.  seeing middle son which always makes me happy :).  have you got much on?

Yeah @TAB 

My mum uses a Chromecast as their TV is pretty old (and so not so smart). It seems to work ok. And not hard to use...mind you, I've not really used it since I set it up for her, so it would undoubtedly take some time again lol

Big g'day to all the ultra cool friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques have a real good day,mums birthday today, dad and I bought her a big mud cake 

TAB
Senior Contributor

not feeling it today @StuF  re chromecast tv

might break the drought here, thinking