SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Good Morning!

I know you have an early start @Captain24 Capitán, I hope you’re feeling ok?

@ENKELI  where are you? Everything okay? 

@Glisten hey my friend. 

Feeling miserable and unwanted at work. 

Will chat more tonight when I get home ♥️💐

@ENKELI     ❤️

Hey @ENKELI 

That’s miserable.

Hope you are ok?

@PeppyPatti and @Oaktree thanks for the love.

D, who is the "team leader" and couldn't organise a beer in a brewery. She is very exclusive and has conversations with other team members that exclude me. She speaks to me either in a threatening or condescending manner. I've been to HR several times (she threatened to send me there, knowing full well that behaviour sets off a trauma reaction in me) 

I'm afraid to leave as I am behind in bills and don't know how easy it would be to find another job that pays as well and is close to home.

I wake up having to talk myself into getting up to go to work and dread coming in most days.

I have no friends aside from my Sane ones.

I'm safe but feel pretty terrible 😕

Usually I chat with Birdofparadise8 but she's not available at the moment so I'm a little bit lost.

Tried the hotline numbers but they didn't help.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through at work @ENKELI 

I've felt a similar dread everyday before work in a previous role and it gets exhausting 😞 The only thing that helped me through it was looking at other job ads, even if I wasn't applying, just looking gave me some sense of agency and helped me feel a bit less trapped in the job... that and taking a lot of sick days 

Do you have anything on for the afternoon/evening? 

Hey @Glisten. Sorry.. last night was tough and left me feeling out of sorts. Today I’m struggling too. But.. no early start as I’m on 5 days off!! 

How are you going? 

Sorry you are going through all that @ENKELI.

I had a job that at one certain part in time was very toxic. It had me considering a very final way of dealing with it. But I got through it with strength that I didn’t know I had and then that person was dismissed and all became bearable. 

Maybe start looking for a job. At least you are still employed, even though it’s not a healthy environment. You don’t know what is out there and you don’t know what tomorrow will bring. 

I know and hear that it’s not easy in the present but I’m sure life just has to get easier. 

Awww @ENKELI , I'm sorry this is still happening. You deserve so much better. Do you think D is aware of her behaviour and how it impacts you?

@Captain24 You never have to apologise to me, my friend. I’m almost impossible to offend.

I just needed to know that you were okay.

After almost a month, 34 document files and several emails to and from my paralegal. My disclosures have been indexed and submitted to the other party’s lawyer.

I am feeling relieved.

How are you going to fill your 5 days?

G