SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Hey you know how I told you Nicki loves to coming to work, this morning I told her it was a day off and she barked at me @Jynx

Hey @ArraDreaming I remember how much you talked about the sensory gardens you would like to one day build and how excited you sounded when you talked about these and general horticulture. I also remember your happy place back then was in the ocean where you did not have to think about anything. You talked about your siblings and the care and compassion you had in really trying times. It was easy to have that patience with you as those discussions we had were important to me also. Now look how far you have come - and I am so glad to have reconnected with you to see what an amazing man you have grown into ❤️

Applied for a couple more houses today and inspected one which I really liked it had its own friggen boat ramp and a tree house on 4 /12 acres
I hope we get that one I don’t think Mrs j is that sold on it compared to some others we applied for cause it is old quite old and one less bedroom then we hope for but I think if we get it we will be happy, we need space
@Birdofparadise8

Thank you @Zoe7 appreciate your kindness

Hey @Jynx how are ya how was your weekend

Hiya @ArraDreaming yeah pretty good, caught up with a couple mates yesterday, been a while since the two of them had seen each other and even longer since the three of us had hung out, so it was a pretty swell little reunion!

What did you get up to?

Yesterday I just hung out with my family took my daughter on her first bike ride with the little seat attachment to my bike so that was fun, kicked the footy, made some Lego at home, went for a drive down the coast for a decent walk, yeah my weekend was pretty chill but it was still good @Jynx

Aww nice one @ArraDreaming sounds like a pretty choice weekend, lots of lovely lil family moments! How'd the little one go in the bike seat? Hope she had a screamingly good time!! 😁

Yeah just squealed the whole time hahahah @Jynx she was stoked
she sits at the front

We rode along the river near our place cause it’s mostly flat Mrs j didn’t want to risk me flipping the bike or something ofc, even though I jump bikes and I’m still alive @Jynx