SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Awww such beautiful 😍 photos of your furbabies @Adge , @ENKELI , thank you for sharing 😊 

@Jynx , @Ainjoule , @rav3n , @Oaktree , @Glisten@Patches59 , @Healandlove , @Meowmy , @Owlunar2 , thank you for the chat ♥️ 

Busy day tomorrow 

Cleaning MIL place 

Food shopping 

Dentist for Mr shaz 

Goodnight and see 👀 you all again tomorrow 💓 

@Patches59 Teehee. That's great that your aunt was able to get a dog, especially a chihuahua...pets are the best company!

I like the cirus raven @rav3n , @Ainjoule 😊

@Shaz51 I hope Wednesday goes well for you. Mucho hugs 

@Glisten they get you don't they. This cute furry dependent that in reality is the one you end up depending on.

I have a friend in the Valley who breeds Koolies and she offered me one for free. I thought about it for some time but in the end I tearfully declined. 
My dad has his dog Pax's ashes and wants them mixed with his when he goes. He wants them scattered somewhere outback and I kind of wish I had cremated Kellygirl as I would have had a pendant made with her ashes. 

@ENKELI The pre-dawn chill woke me up. I’ve never lived inland. The temperature fluctuates a LOT more than on the coast.

Has your dad influenced, your love for animals?

As we both know, some animals are people.

It is lovely that your dad wants his ashes mixed with his eternal mate Pax.

I have been thinking a lot about you saying that it would have been nice to have Kelly the Wondermutt’s ashes to do the same.

What’s the first image that comes to mind when you think of Kelly?

Hugs

Diego use to sleep on the opposite side of my bed, with his head on the pillow. I’d wake up in the morning with him looking at me and he’d reach out and put his paw on my nose 😊
Had to completely cover his side of the bed with a beach towel - Sir Fursalot 

@Glisten I truly envy you. I would live rural in a heartbeat and somewhere like Bully or 2J is close enough to my mum in case she needed me. Maybe not 2J because that's where aunt lives.

Dad wasn't around enough to influence me in anything except the type of men I was attracted to - just like dear old dad, cheaters and liars.

We grew up with cats, mum loves Siamese and until a year or so ago she always had at least one Simanese as we called them. I too love the breed but then got addicted to ragdolls and Sir M is my second one.

The first image of Kelly is her smile. She just wanted to please. I would throw the ball until the pads of her paws bled and she'd still want to go for more. And as every pet owner claims Kelly was the most intelligent dog in the world. She and Sir Murdermittens I call my wingless angels

Sir Fursalot certainly sounds like your Kelly. That image brings warmth to my heart. What a beautiful image to have. He was your wingless angel.

@Ainjoule @Shaz51 @Dimity 

after a very slow, late start to the morning and no motivation, this afternoon I finally got couple of things done.  Put in claim to my health insurance for cost of post surgery drops for my eye.  

started working on the star design on this one yesterday, trying different colours plus without or without design on the paper.  Decided on these colours about hr ago.  Another card is done, apart from bit of bling

IMG_1819.jpeg

design is a woven star.  Going to microwave something for dinner then early night.  Feeling tired and struggling with motivation today

Love the card design @Patches59 I always tell myself I'm going to make Christmas cards and never do!

I think cards are such a lovely thing to give and I really treasure cards from friends and family, but I've really fallen off in recent years and am always forgetting. Maybe I just need to get a big stack so I have no excuse!

@Patches59 

The card is beautiful! I was wondering how much you are selling them for? They look very special.