SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Patches59 aww that is sooo cute!! ty for sharing!! They really are little bundled blessings ain't they!!

Asami PussAsami PussThis is Asami Puss @rav3n @Shaz51 She is the youngest of my 3 cats

Asami is about 2 years old.

Pepper Puss is almost 3 years old.

Jelly is almost 8.

Adge

Aww what a cutie!! @Adge 😻

@Jynx @ArraDreaming @Glisten @Shaz51 @Adge @Oaktree @Patches59 @tyme forgive me for anyone I have missed.

This is Kelly the WonderMutt. She ruined me for any other dog. Every time I think of getting another dog this picture pops up in my mind and the decision to get another pupper goes. 

I had her from 6 months until she was nearly 14. The look on her face was how she would greet me every day I came home from work.

Kelly.jpg

Hey @rav3n 

Are you happy without an avatar picture or do you want some AI pictures to try? All good if you don't want a picture just thought I throw it out there...

Circus ravenCircus ravenTop hat ravenTop hat ravenMonocle ravenMonocle ravenTop hat raven - realisticTop hat raven - realistic

Hey @ENKELI 

That is an awesome picture of Kelly!!

Cute @Adge  😍 Such beautiful eyes. 

Awww look at that face @ENKELI!! What a special bond you two must have had, I can totally understand your decision! 

oh my gosh i love these!!! @Ainjoule weirdly i forgot that i didn't have a profile pic this whole time but i'm definitely going to steal one of these... might have to upload it later this week since i'm almost out of time tonight but thank you for creating these AI ones, so cool!!

@ENKELI I totally understand there is, was, and will only ever be one Kelly the Wondermutt.

The same reason I can’t have another cat.