SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Patches59 @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Ru-bee @ENKELI 

The weather can’t make up its mind and  neither can I. I’m bit all over the place this morning. I think I’ve got it together now.

Food and a nap. Maybe 🤔 

raining Here @Glisten , @Oaktree , @Patches59 , @Ru-bee , @Meowmy , @Jynx 

mr shaz has gone to bed 

Oh you know what that sounds absolutely lovely @Shaz51 - dozing off to the sound of rain is so soothing! 

How are you today dear one?

good afternoon lovelies 💗

@Shaz51 @Oaktree @Glisten @Patches59 @Meowmy @ENKELI @Adge @Patches59 @MJG017 @ArraDreaming @Healandlove + anyone i've missed !!

i'm seeing some cute cat pics floating around 😻

Those piccies of your kitties are gorgeous @Shaz51!!

The second one of your kitty under the tree - the carpet looks a little like snow, I reckon you could photo shop an xmas ornament onto those leaves, pop some sparkles or little snowflakes on it, you got yourself an incredible xmas card!! 

Teehee love that your ears have perked up (purrked up? 😹) at the sight of kitties @rav3n!! 

Saying hi too @Oaktree @Glisten @Patches59 @ArraDreaming @ENKELI and all the other wonderful peeps stopping by for some wholesome bestie energy 😎😍💜

hello @rav3n , we need your photo of your fur baby 😍

ok here @Jynx a bit aching but ok 

had a bit of a hiccups here before but I see now that Mr. Shaz was tired and finally told me he did not sleep well last night, so I am having a cuppa now 

@Glisten , not sure if I can write this to answer your question but this morning mr shaz`s blood pressure was 118 / 74 

😹 yep they were 'purrked up' indeed @Jynx 

hope you're enjoying that cuppa @Shaz51 

and here's my lil furbaby (the first one was from almost 7 years ago)

rav3n_0-1728967595184.jpeg

this one's a lil more recent one

rav3n_1-1728967608671.jpeg

Floppy and Moppy ?? @rav3n 

so cute , I had guinea pigs years ago 

@Shaz51 aww poor Mr Shaz, I know those insomnia feels! And sorry that you got owwies of your own!! Cuppa O'Clock for sure!! I got this new flavour of coffee sachet - creme brulee, it's soooo good!! What's on for you this arvo/evo?

@rav3n Aww bless!! Hehe Flopsy and Mopsy indeed! Or Hipper and Hopper? Thumper and Thwomper? I love bunnies!! They're like, the SOFTEST ANIMAL EVER 🐰😍