SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@RiverSeal @Shaz51 I shower 🚿 at least twice a day. But I must shower within an hour of bedtime or I can’t sleep.

I stand over buckets 🪣 in the shower to collect water that I use for cleaning timber and around the perimeter of the A-frame.

It stops the working dogs from marking the area.

@Glisten  hey me G! im a night time showerer whilst my eldest son is a morning showerer, daughter is a middle of the day showerer and my middle child is a night time any of the time of day showerer!  how are you today my beautiful G?

@Glisten hey G, you're so smart to save shower water for washing

@greenpea hey sweet pea. Nice to see you. Hope you and three beautiful kids all doing very well. Love the mountain where you live. Take care. Enjoy Sunday

@Meowmy @greenpea @Glisten @Shaz51 @RiverSeal 

I always shower in the morning because my hair needs taming after being in bed. I also occasionally shower in the evening before bed. Also if it’s really cold in winter or really hot in summer I have been known to take 3 showers during the day.

Hi @Shaz51 Thanks for saying Hi.

I've been adjusting to a physically demanding job (production nursery) for the past 6 weeks.

Utterly exhausted, most days.

Am wanting to connect & say Hi to people on here, yet rarely have the energy - Sorry.....

I have many good intentions, yet don't have the energy to match them.

Also having lost all of my few Social Activity Groups (at the same time) 6 weeks ago - due to starting work at new job.

So then even more isolated, & trying to find new Groups to go to.

Plenty of too much adjustment & transitions all at once.

Time for a Cuppa?

🙂Adge

@Shaz51 , hi my lovely sister! I am ok. Busy getting things ready for the kids to return to school tomorrow.  Having a cup of instant mocha now. Want to join me? What's your favourite brand? Is your power back? Hope so! So annoying not having power to do things.

@MJG017 your week sounds hectic but with lots to look forward to! Hope you are getting the rest you need today.

@ENKELI how are you feeling today? I am so sorry, we are here for you and you are valued.  Hope you have found things to get you through the day today. Why not a walk in nature ir a that with neighbours?

@Shaz51 @Meowmy @Oaktree @greenpea @Glisten i am a morning shower person...can't fully wake up without it haha. But on hot summer days i have two showers. Sending you all hugs and positive energy 🫂🫂🫂

Hi @ENKELI 

Just want you to know that prayers are continuing for you. I value you and hope that you can keep going day by day. 

@Meowmy  having tea and pretend banana and apple and cinnamon muffins with you at my mountain cottagexx

Wonderful to see you @Adge 

Are you working different hours at  your new job to lose your social connections 🤔 

Love to have a instant mocha with you my sister ❤️ @Healandlove 

The brand from Coles is nicer than the one from spar 

Yes the power is back on , yaaa 

Going tohave roast chicken 🍗 legs and roast vegetables for dinner