SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 I often think we need way much more sunshine and good quality sleep, than most people think.

Having that. I wish you all Good night 

I think so too my @Glisten❤️

Wish you have a good sleep too 

See you tomorrow 

My brain is starting to hurt now @RiverSeal 

Who has to have a shower 🚿 before they go to sleep 🛌 ?

@Shaz51 @Oaktree @RiverSeal @tyme @Spirit_Healer @ENKELI @TAB @greenpea @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 @Meowmy @Ru-bee 

prob me as just woke up , ok after sleeping half the day lol @Glisten  used to shower twice a day like clockwork, now its once/day or 5x wk or so

Miss having bathtub, that was perfect way to wake up . used to be first thing in morning decision walk first or bath?

@Glisten 

Who has to have a shower 🚿 before they go to sleep 🛌 ?

Not me, I'm far too tired then... i much orefer it after getting up.  It is nice a few hours before bed though.

G'day @Glisten yeah I have a shower before bed ay

@Oaktree 

That's so frustrating!  Hopefully you manage to find some of this cocnut water soon.

Had a shower 3 hours ago @MJG017 , @Bill16 , @TAB , @Glisten 

Nearly time for bed 

@Shaz51 

Nearly time for bed 

Not long for me either.  A very long day today with a full day of training.  Plan to rest up tomorrow because Monday and Tuesday are pretty full as well.  Monday is support group in the morning, followed by 2 Zoom meetings in the afternoon the a friend coming over.

Tuesday has my first adoptee support meeting, my test and interview for my Cert IV course 30 mins after, then a couple of hours to pass in the city while I wait for that interview with radio ABC.

I'm feeling exhausted just thinking about it all.  I may spend all tomorrow in bed 😴🛌