SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@rav3n For the social dancing, the DJs switch between salsa and bachata tracks. Some other events mix in some other dance styles as well. Having said that, learning these types of dance usually requires lessons, so participants need to have some level of skill before they come onto the dance floor. If they mixed up too many genres, people wouldn't know what to do! 

Partnered dancing helps with social anxiety because it requires you to approach strangers and interact with them, even build a connection. And you have to appear confident to have a better chance at being offered a dance in the first place.

@Glisten do try it, it's a lot of fun!

Have a great weekend everyone! It will be sunny here, so I will try to make the most of it! @Shaz51 @Oaktree @ArraDreaming @tyme 

sunny here too @Spirit_Healer , @Oaktree , @MJG017 , @Patches59 , @Glisten , @rav3n , @Meowmy , @Healandlove 

wishing you all a good day my awesome friends 

89275-Have-A-Great-Saturday.jpg

@Shaz51 

Good morning

Thanks for the tag

just opening my eyes here although I showered at 6am

Sounds great @Spirit_Healer ! Dancing sounds like so much fun!

@tyme @Shaz51 @Spirit_Healer @MJG017 @Patches59 @Glisten @TAB 

Been running around all day. Went to 6 different supermarkets looking for Cocobella Chocolate Coconut Water for my daughter. She has just discovered it but by the looks of it everyone else has too. All the stores had plenty of the plain one. Some had watermelon but none had the chocolate. Hoping to get some after a delivery on the 16th. Went everywhere from Yanchep to Currambine

@Oaktree I know right. It’s awesome. Can’t be found for love or money 💰 

It is so annoying that you can't find something we want @Glisten , @Oaktree 

Where’s my Retiisi? @ENKELI where art thou?

I threw a couple of lamb skanks on the fire box.

I’ll check them in an hour.

Someone was selling the same Vax Steam mop that HuntFace stole from me.

It was still in the box with extra surface fibres. Cost me $100

I’m so happy 😁 

G

@Glisten @ENKELI 

I am having lamb shanks and roast potatoes for dinner too. Wont be ready until 2 hours from now but I had a late lunch

So true @Shaz51 & @Oaktree not like your asking for the world. Just a cold chocolate flavoured drink and some electricity ️ 

I must say family games by candle 🕯️ are fun.

So I’m repeating myself, but so many good memories 🤗