SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glisten not hot here
But still exhausting

@ArraDreaming 

I am pretty tired tonight. I have been working hard on an application for a scholarship opportunity for Tafe next year

That’s good @Oaktree what will you do on the weekend

@Spirit_Healer yay i caught some sunshine today too! glad it's been relaxing-productive day for you. salsa dancing sounds fun! what's the occasion, is this a special dance class?

good to hear the meds side effects are less intense now!!

@rav3n   Tomorrow going to meet lady who is interested in adopting cat from Rescue and Rehab centre I volunteer at.  Sunday planning on going to watch others at village where I live participate in games afternoon. In between will be resting my eyes and making some more greeting cards.

tuesday morning have new tradesman coming to view items in my home still waiting to be actioned or fixed.

first busy weekend in awhile

@rav3n it's a once-a-month dance social where they have a salsa dance class, followed by 4 hours of social salsa and bachata dancing, with a DJ spinning the tracks. Generally, the men (leads) offer the ladies (followers) a dance.  I've been to this one a few times now, it has a good community! Social dancing has been really good to help me overcome social anxiety, and I'm happy to say it doesn't affect me much these days!

@Oaktree @Shaz51 @Glisten @tyme 

Sounds like a good weekend to have @Patches59 , @Spirit_Healer , @rav3n 

We have nothing planned here yet as they think we are going to have some rain tomorrow 

No plans as yet Arra. Church on Sunday

@Patches59 aww that's lovely that you volunteer at a rescue and rehab centre!! i hope you enjoy the busy weekend - also very cool that you make greeting cards!! would love to see the ones you work on 😊

Do you like church @Oaktree