SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

hey @Patches59 hope you had a lovely dinner!!! my weekend plans involve sleeping in and catching up with my family, what about yours?

hey @Spirit_Healer how's today been for you? 😊

Thank you 😊 @Spirit_Healer 

How are you going my friend 🧡 

Hi @rav3n , Fridays are my lightest work day schedule-wise, it was relaxed yet productive. Got to enjoy some sunshine too, which was good. Still glad it's the weekend, though. I'm looking forward to going out salsa dancing tomorrow night.

I'm 8 days into taking a new medication for anxiety - the first few days there were terrible side effects. They seem to have abated for now. I need to double the dose on Sunday, hopefully it won't knock me around as much this time!

@tyme @Shaz51 @Oaktree 

@Spirit_Healer 

Salsa dancing sounds so fun.

I hope that the new medication works out for you. Good luck with doubling the dose. Just remember it takes several weeks for a medication to get to a therapeutic level in your body so don’t give up on it too soon 

@Spirit_Healer 

Enjoy the weekend. I don’t know where you are but hopefully there will be more sun for you to enjoy while you are not working 

Yes, my psychiatrist said to give it two months, so I'm in it for the long haul. Thanks for the encouragement @Oaktree !

Im zonked how is everyone less

@ENKELI  what’s the fly 🪰 situation like at your place?

This has been up since Wednesday 😆

IMG_3857.jpeg

@ArraDreaming yeah I’m hearing you Arra. Can barely spell my own name atm. Was a hot one.