SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@RachSANECEO wrote:

Short quick answer is really really great, many leaders and MPs took the time to look at the demo and the forums and loved them, they took brochures away to share with their electorates, they read your posts and a few wrote replies- we will do a proper report when everyone recovers but it was a roaring success 

@RachSANECEO  Well that sounds very promising then.  Hopefully it's made a difference.  My two typing fingers are still a bit stiff.  I think it was about 3 hours typing like a mad man! 

@Jynx @tyme @Dimity 

couple days ago cabin fever started kicking in.

Going for walks helped a bit but not much

yesterday I made these cards.

Want to add few small rhinestones and then they are ready for craft market next month

@Shaz51  hoping you are feeling better.

sending you lots of healing hugs my friend. 🫂

IMG_1798.jpeg

Oh wow these are gorgeous @Patches59!! Is it embossing I see? And do you cut it all by hand? 😍😍

Cabin fever can be rough!! Got some good books on the go?

@Jynx   Yep, embossed cards. 🙂

flowers etc cut using die cutting machine and metal dies.  

Been watching DVDs (without glasses, sooo nice), crotchetting and attempting to get back into my writing.  1hr of anything close up (ie wearing glasses) and both eyes get sore and start to blur.  Think reading books plus getting back to writing going to have to wait for few more weeks

@Patches59 soooo coool!

Oh true, yeah that would be rough! Oh what about audiobooks? Oof that reminds me I have several unfinished audiobooks I wanna get back into!

Those cards look incredible @Patches59  How many do you usually make for the market? 

@Jynx wrote:

@Patches59soooo coool!

Oh true, yeah that would be rough! Oh what about audiobooks? Oof that reminds me I have several unfinished audiobooks I wanna get back into!

I struggle with audiobooks, I usually fall asleep, or my mind just loses focus on it.

Same @MJG017 probably why they're still unfinished 😅

@Patches59 

Those cards are beautiful. The embossing is particularly effective. You are so clever. 

@Jynx wrote:

Same @MJG017 probably why they're still unfinished 😅

@Jynx😂  I always end up having to go back and find the last bit I remember... then I start to remember small bits as it plays on.  To be fair, I probably don't help the situation because I tend to listen to them in bed!