SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI 

I just asked a friend of mine to add you to the Temple prayer roll. They put your name down then everyone who comes to do a session in the Temple pray for you. It is powerful

Hi @Meowmy 

please say a prayer for me too. 

@ArraDreaming 

Just checking in with you to see how you are? I know you have been quite stressed lately especially with your little man breaking his arm and everything 

God bless you my sweet sweet @Meowmy. You, @Oaktree and @tyme plus others whose names I've misplaced and am deeply apologetic are true blessings. And for the ladies, you are truly Proverbs 31 women xoxo

proverbs31.jfif

Thank you for that @ENKELI 🙂 That was beautiful.

I have people around me who have just had babies. I've going to get them a baby blanket each and have them embroided with the baby's name. The baby blanket as promises all over it - like a quilt. Each square has a verse. One is, "I am fearfully and wonderfully made".

Have a great arvo!

Thank you 😊 @ENKELI 

Hello @tyme 

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  hope you are well. Take care

Hello my @Meowmy 😊 how are you going today my friend 🧡 

Hey @Oaktree appreciate the check in
Really kind

I am ok thank you, we are on the other side now and half way until the cast comes off but honestly he is coping so much better every single day, he has gotten his confidence back I think
Things are starting to ease up in that way

We went to Bunnings today and he wanted to go on the playground so we let him and he was happy with that