SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@PeppyPatti 

Thank you for saying that. I am sure that there are more deserving people.

We collect cans too. When we take about 6 bags in we get about $40 back so it’s worth doing. Will you let him spend the money or will you get to spend it on something nice for yourself?

I'm watching Mr Rocker do something. The clouds above are shaking with suprise. 

He's gathering the bags and bags of empty bottles and he's taking them in for 10 C each. 

@PeppyPatti  I assume you're in SA then.  Unless other states have the 10c deposit now.  I'm not sure, I thought it was just here.  I do it as well... it's a nice little bit of pocket money every now and then.

@Oaktree wrote:

I got the most exciting email today from Sane. Not sure that I can give details but it’s a great opportunity and I am so excited about it!

@Oaktree  Sounds exciting... congratulations.  Whatever it is, i'm sure it's very well deserved.

@Glisten   i have a thing for Numan!

@Meowmy  you have a thing for Numan too??

@Meowmy  well i never thought there would be anyone else! strange though my daughter thinks he is cute too.  have you seen the actor (cant think of his name right now) in the original Jurassic Park?  he is quirky in that movie as well.  there is something about strange overweight men ...

@greenpea hey sweet pea, I like your taste

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  hope you're  travelling well. Take care

@ENKELI hey sweetheart, hope you're feeling better today. Life is hard. Keep praying 🙏