SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Hi @Jynx @tyme @Oaktree @Oaktree @@Faith-and-Hope @Healandlove  I wasn't starstruck when David Bowie waved at me at the concert in Entertainment Centre in 1984.  I was willing to marry him, but

He died. Selfish.

kip2bco_ss22_petal_mustard_360x.jpg

@TAB Happy Birthday for yesterday. I hope you had an enjoyable day.

images.jpg

Hi @Healandlove thank you for your message of support.

What is EMDR?

This year I have dealt with the anniversary a lot better than in previous years.

I worked out that in previous years I was mourning the loss of a relationship that just did not exist in the last 5 years of our relationship. So now that I realise that, and I have taken him off the pedestal that I had him on, I can deal with the loss a bit easier. 

And after doing some workshops regarding domestic abuse, I realised that he was controlling me from the start.

But I had a gut feeling while in this relationship that one of us was going to end up dead, but I always thought it was going to be me.

Hi @PeppyPatti thank you for having me in your thoughts. I really appreciate it 😊🌻

@Shaz51 Shazy, my Shazy 🐝 Thank you for thinking of me.

Having the hottest shower 🚿 I can physically stand without scalding myself, helps a lot.

Unless I’ve done damage, I’m never sore the next day.

Mentally struggling with this lawyer stuff.

G

Where’s my horse loving, chocolate eating, coffee drinking @ENKELI ?

@Glisten wishing she was able to get up and be a functioning human. 

How are you my favourite Tomaatii?

I think I need my batteries replaced, and I'm trying to fight the bipolar need to shop.

I am enjoying a vanilla latte despite my vet (GP) telling me to cut out caffeine. He told me I was not allowed to consume alcohol, cigarettes or pot. When I told him I use none of those things he then targeted my weakness- caffeine. Swine. I'm depressed but you take my caffeine and I might want to use the hair-dryer in the shower. (This is a standard joke in my close people circle)

I'm currently watching My Cat from Hell and feeling smug that Sir Murdermittens is so laid back he's comatose. Yes, he demanded I call him Sir and who am I to argue?

Tell me what's the haps in your part of the Swan? Do I have to come a stalking to make sure you're looking after yourself? Blueberry muffins and Yahava coffee with a side dish of chocolate?

My darling @PeppyPatti what's happening sweetie?

Talk to me goose ❤️

@PeppyPatti I think Mr Bowie died because he knew he wasn't good enough for you 😁

@Glisten I'm getting a camper trailer and setting up on your property. I would love to get out of suburbia. 

I feel like I'm 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. Not the first time someone has told me I give unsolicited advice instead of being able to listen. I'm wondering when it will penetrate my thick skull that people aren't interested in what I have to say. 

Sorry if I don't answer as often as I should. Not feeling worthy at present 😔 

Please look after yourself and try not to let the lawyers intimidate you. Or I'll come and give them advice they don't want. Apparently I'm good at that!