SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

that's good @Oaktree 

Yes @Oaktree ! It HAS taken off! Thanks to you for starting it up!

@Blackcloud , great to see you my dear! Have you bought stuff for your new place? How exciting!

@tyme @TAB @Blackcloud @Healandlove @MJG017 @Shaz51 @Glisten @Dimity @Captain24 @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF @SmilingGecko @Jacques and alll others reading this

Hi guys,

I have been busy busy this morning. We are having a mix and mingle at Church tomorrow and we need to bring either sandwiches or a slice. I had a dozen eggs that had been sitting in the fridge for a little while so I decided that I would make egg, mayo and lettuce sandwiches. So this morning I hard boiled 16 eggs. Then I cooled them off and had to peel them so I tried a hack hubby had seen on tik tok. Basically you get a jar. Put a tiny bit of water in it and drop in the egg. Place lid on and shake for a few seconds. Tip the egg out and the egg peels easily. It worked so well! Anyway then we had to run to the shops and buy a couple of loaves of bread. I got white and multigrain. I did want wholemeal but they didn’t have that in the homebrand range. I got a fresh lettuce as well. Tonight I will wash the lettuce and spin it and then I will cut it in strips tomorrow. I am going to get out of bed early tomorrow to actually make the sandwiches. I will do half white and half multigrain. Cut into triangles and assemble alternating on the platter. I am excited for this mix and mingle because I just moved into the ward last week so I don’t really know anyone. I do get a bit of social anxiety but I am feeling brave right now. I can always cling to the few people I know if I get nervous. I just cooked some more hot chips for my daughter and hubby from the homegrown potatoes that I dug up last week. They loved them and said they were like shop bought chips. I am really happy. I peeled them, cut them, soaked them for 15 minutes then fried them at 150c for 8 minutes then at 190c until golden. They turned out perfect.

Hello @Oaktree I love egg, lettuce and mayo sangas ay

@Oaktree well done re cooking

Well done @Oaktree  I used to like it when they had sandwiches at sunday school. they were the best. usually was for Christmas. We even got presents at least once.

Just had a quick burst of cleaning, stain off throw on lounge, stuff to bin soaking a handtowel, started on toilet, starting on fire prep for 2 deg tonight. poured some diesel into old kero bottle , $2.00/litre vs $8 for kero ha ha . works better anyways. learned that in Kalgoorlie lol

how many coffees do you have per day? -- @Healandlove  I have 2 or 3 depending what kind of day I have 

Is he the closest to you?-- no he is the youngest and he is about 15 hour drive away from us , we wished he lived closer with his MH as he seems to have it worse then his siblings and his dad 

Ohh your message sounds so similar about your inlaws 

Mr shaz`s sister is very controlling and interfere in everything so he wants little to do with his fmily or mine family 

we have been watching your tube videos all afternoon , we had wraps for lunch 

now we have the aircon on 

@tyme ,  

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  hope you're okay. Take care

hello my @Meowmy 

how has your day been ? did you have the day off ?