SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 thank you my Shazzy lovely sister.

Your prayers went all the way to heaven and were listened to. I had the strength to turn the day around ❤️.

hey @Shaz51 , busy day today, bit of gardening, shopping and woodworking. happy to settle for the night

@Shaz51  Last couple days been mix of weather.  Yesterday was lovely due to the sunshine.

with my eye op only few days away now I’ve been trying to get as much organised as possible.  Last lot of grocery shopping tomorrow afternoon.  Hair cut on Tuesday plus hospital to phone on Tuesday with full admission details

Hi @Shaz51 

oceangirl_0-1727608891468.jpegoceangirl_1-1727608916735.jpeg

@ENKELI  do you have naturally red curly hair? Brown or green eyes?

I understand what you mean about your dog.

Same with @greenpea ’s Bun 🐇

Some pets are people too. They can’t be replaced.

@ENKELI I have swollen forearm. It looks like a kid’s novelty football 🏉 is under there.

All the swelling from my tennis elbow relocated its self.

I’m going to go to sleep. Try again tomorrow.

hugs G

Oh no @Glisten ,

Poor you. Hope you feel better soon. Missed your laughter today 🙂

Hugs @Patches59 , @Healandlove , @Jacques 🥰

Thinking of you lots this week @Patches59 😊

@tyme well the discussion tonight wasn’t full of the usual rambunctious behaviour. But very informative 😃

G

I've learnt another new thing today "rambunctious"!!! What is that? I've just googled it lol @Glisten 

@Glisten I hope you managed to have a decent sleep and that your arm is feeling better. You certainly need sauna.

I am not a natural redhead, despite being of Irish descent. My eyes change with what I wear. If I am wearing blue they are more blue, otherwise normally they are green. 

I hope you have something to help your swelling. Our bodies are way too fragile for what we need.

Take care sweetie xo