SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Nah we just went for the icecream and a play and picked something up from the shop for later @tyme I think we mean 2 different things, I’m talking about the bowls at the front near the door
My kid was taking handfuls and I was like dude, stop and he was like but dad it’s free? and I said mate, your 6, it’s always free!!
I had the 3yo and the baby clipped into the stroller because I knew the 3yo would go for it and want everything from that shop lol @tyme we didn’t do the activities or anything just a play in the yard

I didn't see any of that chocolate @ArraDreaming .

I'm talking about the ones at the counter when you first walk in, but the person behind the counter gives you a cupful. Is it that?

I didn't see any that you can just get yourself.

There was nobody standing there handing it out, maybe they were on a break hahahaha @tyme we thought it was a free for all 😳

Hello  and hugs @Blackcloud 

Resting in bed all day is OK,  I have been sitting on the couch watching YouTube videos for the day 

How are you feeling now 

Or maybe he was just taking free chocolate that was not free, anywayyy 🤓

LOL. I was looking for a photo to show you the choc testing, but I can't find one @ArraDreaming . Oh well, your tummies are full 🙂

Hey there @tyme I have spent most of the day sorting through my belongings that are stored in the spare bedroom in the cabin. The ex did some reorganising, so the space is used better.

I am donating whatever doesn't serve me anymore. There is still a lot of culling to do, but my back has had enough today.

I get frustrated at times, as some things like my tupperware, I am never going to give that away, but I have no idea if I will get a place of my own to live, to use it. I don't want to give stuff away, if I will need it when I finally get a place. 

Yeah I didn’t get any just a couple of the kids playing outside @tyme
but its definitely the same place

Actually, your tupperware might be antique and worth a lot in the future! @Mustang67 

Yeah, getting rid of stuff is a good feeling. I need to do some spring cleaning soon too.

Hope you are okay. I went to the post office yesterday and forgot to look at the coins!

@tyme I am not too bad. I am still on a high, from actually changing my normal behaviour yesterday and enjoying grand final day, instead of locking myself away from the world. 

I have a couple of weeks off from attending a workshop, so I want to try and do some journaling or reading of one of many books I have purchased to help my different issues.

How was your day?