SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

this evening I'm joining a spiritual group ..so I'm trying to be social and feel more positive. --- sounds soo good @sheba30 

@Oaktree ,  i miss going to church  and when I catch up with members downtown  they give me hugs 

@Healandlove 

does your husband have a hobby to go to -- my Mr shaz goes to his hobby and will spend the rest of the day doing that 

@Oaktree, it seems to get harder to make connections ..but I hope u find some likeminded people to enjoy life with. That's what I'm trying to do find people who share similar interests and hopefully I'll make a friend or two..who knows

@sheba30 , ohh yes , soo different , soo less stress which is good for both of us 

centrelink money is not that great but we are coping xx

what hobbies and interests do you like @sheba30 

Content/trigger warning
@Shaz51 nice of u to ask .

I like op shopping buying beautifu clothes from there, I love gardening  , I read fiction / non fiction. I love decorating, cooking I really love.. I took myself out on my birthday and bought a journal to record all the parts of yrself u don't like and want to understand. So I'm doing that atm.

did you just have a birthday @sheba30 Happy birthday 😍

love it 😍

1000001506.jpg

I collect teapots , I have never brought one for myself , they have all been given to me 😂

what things do you like cooking ( new thing , sweets )

have you got a garden ? I inherited my mums garden which i am trying not to lose any of them 

1000003860.jpg

• @,shaz51, my daughter collects teapots and loves drinking tea. I love cooking everything but not much good at sweet things although I give it a try  ..nice that u have a garden  from a mum u love. My garden is small, and yesterday the weather was good so I dug up veg garden and put in some beautiful compost my ex hubby gave me with worms ..I'm so excited.  Waiting a week to plant 

@Shaz51 he does Shazzy and he retrieves into his emotional cave.

But I meant,  what makes things better for you. I am left to pick up my hurt heart. 

I don't think cptsd of this level has a cure. 

He will be like this for the rest of his life.

Thank you lovely @Oaktree .

Xxx