SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy, hope you have been okay. Life is so hard. Yea day off. Very anxious. Ha. Hope it gets easier for you. Take care

Life is so hard. Yea day off. Very anxious. ---- ohh my awesome friend @Meowmy please take care and I and @tyme are here for you if you want to talk about it 

sending you lots of hugs xx

@Shaz51 hey Shazzy,  thanks for the warm support. You are an amazing woman

Hey everyone, a while ago we decided that we needed a best friends club especially for people who want to make more friends. I would like to personally invite you all to get involved here. I am working my way through a list of new members here. There have been a lot lately so it may take me some time to work my way through. A big forums welcome to you all. Please tell us about yourselves and or read back a few pages and jump right in to the conversation.

@Liberty @Gabster7 @Annette11 @Eyad @Terri1 @Psycospirit @BeautifullyScar @DownMoreThanUp @eggshell @Beansprout @Trixiedog @Paulie @SomethingGood @Protagonist81 @Lillipilli @Seems-positive @Viccyrose14 @Koa30 @Jimmy @Patticake @Hypermania @Sir @Shift83 @ozgal 

@Silent1 

Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing ok 🩷 my name is Sarah, I’m a 26 year old gal who is studying psychology and really loving it but also not coping well 80% of the time hahaah. 

I have a diagnosis of bipolar disorder 2, generalised anxiety, panic disorder & depression to name a few lol. I’ve been feeling a lot brighter these last few days and that’s huge for me.  Don’t have many friends (or any) anymore because my mental health has taken a lot from me and I’m sure some of you can relate! But I do my best to stay positive and remember that I’ve gotten through awful times before and there is always a brighter day on the other side of the bad times. 

Sorry I’m rambling hahah but nice to meet you guys, happy to talk and make friends!🥰🩷

Hello and welcome 😊 @Beansprout 

Hi @Beansprout 

I have bipolar as well. I don’t have many friends but I would like to work on that

@Mustang67 sorry for your loss. You only have one life and today you’re as young as you’ll ever be, so dive your life the way you want/need and just try to be kind to yourself and others as you’re doing your thing : )

Hi @Beansprout it is lovely to meet you. I too don't have many friends anymore. I hit rock bottom in 2018 after losing everything I cared about and loved. I was so depressed and shut every body out. I sure found out who my true friends were, and that wasn't many. So I definitely know what it feels like. 

I am glad that you try to stay positive and remember that there are brighter days ahead. I actually need up getting a tattoo on my arm that says "This too shall pass", to remind me that however bad and hopeless I am feeling,  it will pass.

And you never need to apologise for letting us know a little bit about you.

I was feeling really sad and crying this morning,  but after being on here, it helped me take my mind off things, and I felt a bit better. 

So welcome 😊🌻