SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

@Healandlove 

She sends her thanks for the birthday wishes.  I actually took her out for dinner on Thursday night her birthday) to a really nice thai place.  Tonight was with her family.  I'm not real good in crowds so I just sit there and listen.  I always end up sitting there feeling left out but I'd rather that than she miss out on spending time with her family.

@Blackcloud   adorable bun!

@utopia  "They have beautiful smiley faces" you are right they do!

Good morning @Glisten , @utopia , @MJG017 , @Oaktree , @greenpea , @Healandlove , @Blackcloud , @Jacques , @Adge 

Thanks for last night 😍

Thank you 😊 @tyme and @rav3n 

Oh @rav3n , it is a butterfly 🦋 sorry ❤️ 

@MJG017 I'm so glad your partner had  lovely birthday dinners with you and her family. 

My husband is the same not liking crowds or being around too many people at once. Before the family estrangement he would always feel left out.

The fact that you are sitting in the discomfort so that you can bring joy to your partner for her birthday means you can do hard things for the ones you care about.  That's love. 

My husband was the same before his breakdown. 

Sadly he always felt left out too.

Hope you both have a nice, relaxing weekend planned! 🫂

Morning my sister Shazzy @Shaz51 !

Hope you and Mr Shaz had a good night! Just waking up now.

Good morning everyone! Wishing you all a relaxing weekend @Oaktree @greenpea @MJG017 @utopia @Glisten @ENKELI @tyme @rav3n @Jynx 

Morning my sister 💕 @Healandlove 

Mr shaz is still asleep 

Having my first coffee ️ for the day 

My fasting sugar level was 5.8 wow , wish it was that every morning @SmilingGecko , @Dimity 

Any plans for the day @Healandlove 

None here 😁 should vacuum the floor 

Already talked to S3, calls me mum 

Good morning Besties @Shaz51 my Shazy and @Oaktree @Healandlove @greenpea @MJG017 @utopia @Blackcloud @PeppyPatti resident artist 🧑‍🎨

@Meowmy do you get a break this weekend?

My kaunis punainen tyttö Retiisi @ENKELI what I wrote probably made no sense 😆

Need a sauna like my life depends on it 🚗

👋🏼 G

Hey my @Glisten 

Watching YouTube videos and having a coffee ️ 

Any plans for today xx 

Hello @Sooth ☺️

Come and meet some awesome members @Oaktree , @Glisten , @Healandlove , @greenpea , @MJG017