SANE Online Forums

Saving Lives. Crisis Support. Suicide Prevention.

Re: Best Friends Club

Air con @Shaz51 ! It was sunny and warm today... but i'm in my oodie because it's cold.

I don't think I could cope with it being warm for most of the year. 

But at least you have awesome wildlife there 🙂

@Blackcloud  hey Blackcloud they are my fav animals too!💚

@Healandlove Thank you, I appreciate it! ❤️ I love your username by the way 😊

yes and it is not even summer yet @tyme 😁

I had guinea pigs in the past @Blackcloud , @Oaktree , @greenpea , @Healandlove 

Oh here in Melbourne it’s still quite cold during the spring season which is not great but oh well 😅 I’m very looking forward to the weather becoming a bit more warmer soon though!

By the way @tyme I have a week left till I move out!!! 😄

Awww Guinea pigs 🥰🥰🥰

I was going through my camera roll, and I just thought I can share this picture of a rabbit that I happen to come across with randomly on Twitter (i think it was last week), I thought it was too cute not to share it with you guys ^-^

IMG_1980.jpeg

@Glisten @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Healandlove @tyme @rav3n @greenpea and others I didn’t tag 

How exciting @Blackcloud !

Is it a shared house? So you have a room, and everything else is shared? Have you visited your new place yet?

@tyme oh didn’t I tell you last time that it was a student accomodation I’m gonna move into?

im gonna share a room with one other student, and I hope she’s a nice person ❤️

I have visited the accomodation and was given a bit of a tour around it a few weeks ago. So far the places there are looking good! They couldnt tour me to the shared rooms though cause apparently we’d have to have another tenant’s (that I’m gonna be in the same room with) permission, but I said to them im ok with not being shown the shared room and to tour me the rest of the places. 🙂

@Shaz51 you might have to caravan it south for the summer?